10

ten thought for a moment then snapped his fingers.

" i got it! okay huddle around.. "

lets continue

" what if we got a girl, a hot one obviously, and tricked lucas into getting with her and doing the yknow.. and then let jungwoo find out. he'll be crushed then come to us and we'll finally get him to break up with him. "

" damn how long have you been thinking about that? we've only been out here for 5 seconds. "

ten slapped johnny, " I've bee thinking about it since we got here. "

everyone nodded, once they separated they found jungwoo and lucas no where to be seen.

" ah shit I hate this on going hide and seek game. "

everyone laughed at jacksons remark and all started walking the sidewalk as they began looking.

" how about i call him? he usually always answers my phone. " jinyoung recommend.

jinyoung dialed jungwoos number putting him on speaker.

" h-hello..? "

the soft voice on the other end said.

" hey jungwoo where'd you go? uhm we- "

ten stopped him silencing telling him to say he's alone.

" im looking for you, so where are you? "

it went silent.

" uhm... well I'm at the bubble tea café.. "

jinyoung knew he was lying he was a horrible liar.

" jungwoo.. where are you for real. "

he heard a sigh on the other line.

" at lucas' house.. "

everyone sighed.

" but he isn't here! he's at the mall i'm just here cause i'm sleeping over but I didn't wanna go to the mall i'm tired. "

jinyoung smirked, " oh okay, well i just wanted to check in I'll call you later. "

they hung up, " don't you guys think this is a perfect chance to execute our plan. "

ten nodded, " i thought so too. which mall, the local one? "

jinyoung nodded. they all started going towards the car but johnny stopped them.

" wait! who's the girl were gonna use? "

ten and jinyoung looked at eachother smirking.

" you'll see. "

" wait you knew already? how cone you never tell me things! " johnny complained making ten giggle.

vernon stood outside the car not getting in.

" i'm not going, I need to talk to seungkwan. sorry I hope it goes well. "

he walked away with seungkwan and got into their car.

" okay one down but its okay we can still execute the plan. " ten exclaimed.

before driving to the mall they drove to the house of the girl they were planning on using.

jinyoung and ten got out and went to knock on the door. and the girl who walked out surprised everyone.

" hey guys can we get this over with i have dinner to make when I get home for the others. "