13

previously

vernon took his phone out of his pocket and put it on the counter, and carried seungkwan to the room. once the door slammed vernon's phone started ringing but since his phone was on silent he couldn't hear it.

after the voicemail went on,

" vernon!! its me johnny, listen jungwoo called and said he needed to talk with us all. he said he's moving away with lucas he's leaving in a week and we need to stop them. call me back SOON. "

let's continue jungwoo's POV

it was a pretty gloomy morning, at least for me. i couldn't sleep at all last night, the only thing on my mind was the fact i actually agreed to move away with lucas. he wanted to move back to his hometown in Thailand and get away from all this drama. i truly don't want to that's what was keeping me up at night.

' never being able to see my family again. '  ' never being able to see my friends like haechan, mark, or taeyong. '

it scared me knowing i'd be miles away from them now. but i loved lucas and wanted to go everywhere with him. i couldn't even think about ever breaking up with him.

i know! he assulted my friend, fights them, treats me like i don't exsist, cheats on me. but my heart still chooses him, i've tried dating other people in secret. but everytime i would it wouldn't feel the same. my parents have even told me to break up with him once they found out he was the one who bullied me. they don't approve at all and when i told them i want to move away with him, my mom burst into tears and my father kicked me out of the house.

i live with lucas now, i would have no where else to go, haechan won't take me in. taeyong hasn't spoken to me at all since the incident at the house. i'm pretty sure i've lost all my friends but i still have lucas, i hope.

3rd person POV

" ten hurry up or we're gonna be late! "

johnny yelled from downstairs.

then sure enough, ten came running downstairs smiling at johnny.

" do you think we'll finally be able to get through to jungwoo? if we don't it's over their leaving in four days already. "

johhny smiled and patted ten's head, " yes, i think so. "

ten and johnny walked out of their house and ended up running into jinyoung and jackson when they arrived at luacs' house.

" hey, you guys ready? this is gonna take a lot of convinving. "

jinyoung and jackson both nodded and all four walked up to the door and knocked. jungwoo's cute little self opened the door, and soon lucas walked over putting his hand on jungwoo's waist.

" god... " ten murmered underneath his breath.

lucas put his hand under ten's chin smirking at him, " what did you say? "

ten's eyes were shaking anyone would be able to notice, until johnny walked over and smacked lucas' hand away from ten's face standing in front of him.

" don't touch him. "

lucas chuckled and moved aside welcoming in the guests, everyone walked in the only people missing, being vernon and seungkwan and mark and haechan. all of them sat on the couch and talked aside from jungwoo who was told to go and get drinks for the guests. he came back over in his little sheer robe placing the tray of drinks on the table.

" h-here you go. "

ten saw jungwoo's hands shaking, he grabbed his wrist and pulled it as soon as the tray was put down. he pulled him to the kitchen.