4

long chapter :) enjoy!

Previously

" jinyoung was dating Jackson? "

before anyone could talk there was a knock at the door.

" hello? jungwoos house? "

and the voice sounded too familar.

Now let's continue◠‿◠

jungwoo got up to answer the door but looking though the peep hole first. and he saw none other than Jackson.

Jackson Wang to be exact.

jungwoo called over baekhyun then opened the door.

" what do you want. "

jungwoo stood behind baekhyun while he did all the talking with Jackson.

" do any of you have jinyoungs number? please I lost my phone and I need to talk to him. "

baekhyun looked at jungwoo awaited a response. jungwoo sighed walking back go get his phone with jinyoungs number in it.

" here come inside and call jinyoung. "

Jackson thanked him and walked inside immediately dialing his number.

both baekhyun and jungwoo sat back down, listening to jackson's conversation with jinyoung.

" no jinyoung please! lucas wanted me to do it! he said he was jealous of taeyong and wanted us to beat him up! "

jungwoo's eyes widened. why was lucas jealous of taeyong? taeyong has never done anything to Lucas to make him jealous.

jungwoo got up and walked over to the room jackson was talking in. he whipped open the door.

" why was lucas jealous? "

jackson looked back surprised . he said I love you to jinyoung then hung up.

" what? "
" why was Lucas jealous of taeyong? "

jackson scratched the back of his neck and gave jungwoo his phone back.

" uhm... well... he was just jealous of tae because every time after school he sees you too hanging out. laughing together, hugging each other, he wants to do that with you but your scared of him. "

jungwoo knew now. all lucas wanted was a friend. jackson excused himself from jungwoo 's house and went to go find jinyoung.

once he was gone he sat down and told everyone what happened.

" jungwoo I don't think he wants a friend... he has a lot of those. "

baekhyun responded, knowing exactly what Lucas wanted.

" you guys just don't want me to be his friend! "

everyone nodded, " yeah jungwoo I don't know about that. you know he's done practically every girl in this school. " chanyeol chimed in.

jungwoo just grunted and ran upstairs slamming the door shut. jungwoo hugged his pillow and laid in bed. there was a quiet knock at his door. expecting it to be baekhyun he ignored it.

until he heard a different voice.

" jungwoo? its me sehun. "

he was surprised Oh Sehun a freshman along with jungkook came up to talk.

jungwoo got up and opened the door looking up to make eye contact with sehun. he stepped aside letting him in.

sehun sat on his stool jungwoo had in his room. jungwoo tip toed to his bed and sat down.

" jungwoo I know you love lucas we all know. but you have to understand and realize he doesn't just want to be your friend. "

jungwoo started tearing up. he didn't want to accept the fact lucas just wanted him as a toy. he wanted to live somewhere where he just wanted to be a friend.

" b-but i want him as a friend.. "

sehun sighed, " I know, but we don't all get what we want. "

jungwoo looked up with big beady eyes.

" I liked this one person, but they transferred schools.. "

jungwoo leaned it to listen to sehun's story.

" he was the cutest, sweetest, and smartest boy I knew. but his family took him out for health reasons. now he's at a private school. but me and my friends are still in contact with them. "

jungwoo smiled rubbing sehun's arm. " hey don't worry one day you'll see him. and who's them? "

" just a couple of our other friends. they left school for some other reasons too. "

jungwoo nodded he hugged sehun, " thank you. I really needed this talk. "

sehun hugged back smiling, " of course. "

they both walked back down jungwoo going to the kitchen to get some snacks. he cane back with a tray full of snacks, candy, and some more drinks.

" so guess we're having a sleepover? "

jungwoo said excitedly. everyone couldn't say no to jungwoo so they nodded their heads laughing.

" hey chanyeolie can you go to my house and get me some clothess " baekhyun asked batting his eyes.

chanyeol shook his head and said yes leaving with sehun to go get clothes.

" hey jungwoo I don't know if I can sleep over I have to babysit today. " taeyong said sitting up.

" you can bring the kid here! " jungwoo excitedly said.

taeyong laughed and nodded his head getting up to call the parents. baekhyun sat next to jungwoo.

" sehun told you about luhan hm ? "

jungwoo looked confused.

" who's luhan? "
" he's the boy that sehun likes . him Kris and Tao left. we all think tao left though because of kris it was obvious he liked him."

jungwoo nodded. he never thought sehun would open up to him like that. before jungwoo could ask more about these boys a knock was heard at the door.

expecting it to be chanyeol and sehun jungwoo got up to answer it. he opened the door and smiled ready to greet them, when he opened his eyes he didn't see two people.