Chapter One

A/N
Hi my Name is Cream I'll be taking over xxmaddskxx Mccreamy X Reader fanfic I have her permission to  so don't say I'm stealing it from her
Don't forget to comment and vote

Bonnie's POV

"Can you fucking stop?!" I exclaim as I join the discord server with Cam, Jay, Mason, Swagger, Toby and Matt.

"It's podcast time! What the fuck are you doing that's SOOO important?" Swagger hisses.

"I'm eating," I sarcastically grunt as I look to my noodles on the left of my monitor.

Don't get me wrong, I loved doing the podcast but they always had to do it when I am just settling down.
Guess that's just luck of time zones.
Swagger was telling one of his MANY fucked up high stories. I really never had a story to tell, my life wasn't very interesting. I don't even know why I was on these podcasts, I was just there to make sarcastic comments and laugh at the dumb shit the guys do.
Finally the podcast was finished. We all stayed on a bit longer though as none of us had anything better to do.
"GERMANY BOYYSSS!" Mason exclaims, I can hear him clapping his hands together and rubbing them together.
"I'm excited to see Jay's and Bonnie's face," Swagger snickers.

"I'm excited to see yours too," I chuckle, "bet it's a sight."
Are you fuckable?" Mason asks out of the blue.

"Anyone is fuckable, cunt," I hiss, "but am I fuckable by you? Nah, never."

"Aw come on, what's wrong with me?" Mason questions, even though he knows every wrong thing that's wrong with him.

"Don't get me started," I jokingly grunt.

"Don't worry, Bonnie. We will keep Mason off ya," Jay chuckles, "I'll keep all these cunts off you."

I smile and blush.

Alright! You got me! I had a little thing for Mr. Creamy. Well.. not a little thing. I think I love him, but I never met the fool AND I never loved someone before so I really don't even know what it is. I'm too young to understand that shit.

"We need some dumb shit to do in Germany," Matt says, changing the topic.

"Well for one, get high, high as possible," Swagger immediately chirps.

"You guys can do that, I'll stick to my vape," Toby huffs, taking a long drag on his vape and blowing out the smoke, you could hear him do it through his mic.

"I don't know what we are going to do but I know I want to get FUCKED UP," Cam chuckles to himself.

"Gang bang?" Mason asks, dragging it out of his system

"Mason, I'm not fucking you," I hiss, "I don't know how many times I have to say it."

"Come on! If we all fuck each other we will be the actually GAY BABY GANG!" Mason exclaims,trying to persuade the rest of us " And then Bonnie gets loose."

i roll my eyes, "i don't know if i want to come now. i'm kind of scared for my safety."

"i won't let Mason hurt or even lay a single finger on you," Jay pipes in, "you're safe by me."

I start to blush again. get a hold of yourself!

"Okay so keep Mason away from Bonnie  is one of our tasks," Cam snickers.

"Just don't leave them alone in a room together with a bed," Matt says.

" I don't need a bed to-" Mason starts to say.

"Fuck. off." i interrupt him, "you're such a horny little cunt."

"i ain't little, you should see the size of-" mason gets interrupted.

"We've seen your dick before, you showed it to us in discord." Cam almost shouts into his microphone.

"And what did you think?" Mason questions, laughing a little at himself.

"Seen bigger," i snicker, knowing it will piss him off.

"Oi ! who?! i bet it was Cam, you sneaky cunt," Mason snarls,before bursting into hysterics

I have only met Cam in real life. it was by accident.

You see I have a friend, other than the guys, who lives in New Zealand. I had went over there to hang with my friend at his parents' cottage. I spent the week there, not knowing that Cam literally lived like five minutes away. one of those days we went to the store to get food and I ran into Cam.

He didn't recognize me, of course, how would he? I went up to him and asked for a picture. i started to talk to him and he looked so confused the entire time, then he finally realized it was me and started to celebrate in the middle of the aisle, which was weird but hilarious at the same time.

"I don't just pull out my cock, Mason," Cam chuckles.

"Well then how do you get a girl?" Swagger asks, jokingly.

"Why aren't we recording this?" Jay asks, giggling.

"Who said I wasn't?" Matt asks, snickering to himself.

"DELETE THAT! DON'T POST THAT!" Mason exclaims.

"Why? You don't want people to know how you are a horny cunt?" I question, laughing.

"People already know Mason is always horny," Toby pipes in.

"I just sound really desperate, and chicks don't dig that," Mason groans.

Toby is the first one to leave, then we slowly start to drop. Toby, then Matt, then Swagger, then Cam, then Mason.. then it's just Jay and I.

Just the way I liked it.

"Well that was an interesting conversation," he chuckles, breaking the silence.

"Yeah..." I sigh, "I hope I don't get raped."

Jay chuckles a little, "I'll protect you."

I blush again. FUCK!

I giggle a little. "Thank you, my hero!" I flicker my eyelashes, even though he can't see it.

"Have no fear! McCreamy is here!" Jay exclaims, laughing right after.

I start to laugh too.

We talk for what felt like hours but it was only twenty minutes, time flies by when you are having fun with someone you feel like you've known for ages but in reality you've only known each other for 2 years at most.

"Well I am going to enjoy my cold noodles," I sigh, wiping a tear away from laughing.

"YAES!" Jay exclaims in his Ainsley voice. "I just felt like doing that... Okay, night, Bonnie . I lo- I... Uh hope you have a great night!"

Jay quickly leaves the call.
I stop. Did he almost just say he loves me? ....Nah.

I drop my headphones on my desk and look over to my bowl of noodles. I sigh as I get up and lazily walk back to the kitchen to heat them up again.

1076 words