chapter 3

Nikalos pov:

"hey Danny where are we going," I asked as he shrugged and tried asked Mrs. and Mr. Reese but they said, "you'll see" they smiled before turning to walk forward 'We walked for an hour now and the kids are already sleeping'  I thought impatiently.

"leader I smell a rouge coming near!" One of the guards warned from the back as he turned back at us "how many" he reacted quickly at the guards.

"4," he said looking around to find more rouges as he huffed and looked at Danny's parents " I'm sorry former Alpha and Luna, this is emergency" they nodded while me and Danny are confused about what's happening "everyone use your full speed to the colony we cannot have these people injured OK!" he yelled to use his power to build a barrier around us before the guards started to do the same.

"yes leader!" the guards yelled as Danny's mate grab our attention "Danny and Beta get a hold of them now we have no time," he said in a rushed tone as I grabbed a hold of Mrs. Reese tightly then we were pulled back with a lot of force for a few minutes then it stopped  

"I'm sorry if that was sudden, but we are almost there" we nodded as Mrs. Reese spoke with a careful tone "Boys please don't look down," Mrs. Reese said making Danny asked 'why' as we looked down "oh fuck" me and Danny said in a unison "why aren't we on the ground?" I asked as they shake their head and said: "This is for safety for all of us" Mr. Reese said.

"We are here," Danny's mate said to lower us to the ground as the barrier disappears with the others except for the omegas. "you know what to do so go an do it!" he commanded the people and split up before he faced us "Come on lets go inside" we nodded following him inside the building.

We walled inside seeing kids and adult around doing their own things "Umm......can you please tell us who you are? and what is this place" I asked Danny's mate making him slap his forehead "Oh! I'm sorry, this is my colony or pack either one and I go by red or leader by the people. I also save people with reason and purpose and some even are a member of my colony" he said answering my question "Nikalos Col the thing I mention earlier.........." I looked at him confused than the others.

"NIKALOS" I turned wide eyes seeing my parents standing there crying on top of the stairs as they ran to me hugging then looked at Red" Thank you red so so much for finding him and bring him here thank you," my mom and dad said to Red to bow down to him. 

"Your welcome but I think you two wants some answer how your parent is still alive," Red said looking at me and Danny. We both nodded and started walking into a room.

"Sit down please this is a long story to tell explains" we sat down, me and my parents sat on the long couch and Danny and his parent sat on the opposite side, while Red sat on the single chair at the end of the table.

"About 4 months ago, I alerted that there were some werewolves in our territory and so I went to check it out. When I got there I saw your parents heavily injured close to death, but I saved them in time by healing and bandage them up. Then I asked them why were they in our territory and injured badly, they told me that alpha of your pack abused and abandon the weak. They also mention you two were in training, so I had a guard track ya'll down and get you here safely" Red explain making me surprised and thanked he for everything because we wouldn't able to do anything without a parent in hand when we really need them.

" Is there any other ques--" he tried to talk,  but got interrupted by someone screaming "RED HELP MEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!" a yellow blur came into the room as I caught a nice fragment 'MATE' my wolf scream until I saw someone chasing my mate with a taser making me growl and lost control of my wolf to let myself shift in front of my mate taking a defense stance growling.