chapter 10

Blue Pov:

 I passed by many trees on my way to the new territory. Walking through the barrier to see that everyone putting the last touches on the house ."Hey! I bought ya'll some lunch,come and eat!" I said to them as we made our way to each other.
"Hi commander and thank you for bring our lunch for us" One of the group member said "No I wanna thank you for building it for us" I say smiling as one of them spoke up "So Commander when we're done with house, we will be awarded?" she said cocking her head to the side as I nodded "yup, but not from me" they looked at me confused "What do you mean commander?" looking at me for answers "I mean your leader will tell your award for your hard work" they all nodded as an agreement. "Now I must go now to take care some stuff, good luck everyone" hearing them saying yes commander as I headed out back to the house.

Red Pov:

I woke up to hear Ocean call out my name "Red! Wake up" I sat up slowly "What's wrong?" as I looked at Ocean pointing at the ground to see wolves crowding around us. I looked at them "you three stay here, don't move got it" they nodded as I jumped to the ground.

I looked at them "Shift now!" they looked at each other and ran to the forest coming back shirtless "what do you want from us?" as they growled at me "We want to know why are you on our territory" their leader said "we are here for resting so don't dare attack us" I said.

"RED! Help me!!" I looked up to see ocean getting taken away through the barrier "Let him go!" I said baring my teeth and punching the man in the face "GET YOUR HANDS OFF MY SON" I said gripping Ocean tight to me while I use my barrier to protect the other. They laugh at us "you mean that runt is your son..............you must be kidding me" I growl at them "ooh your so~scary" he said laughing even more. 

I heard a growled from the forest to see a wolf appearing out "Mate" I looked down on Ocean seeing him eyes locked on the alpha wolf. I smiled and jumped down from the tree "Hello" he growled at us making me loosen my grip on Ocean "I'm sorry if we passed your terr-" I tried to tell them, but one of them jumped us from behind making me dodge. I sigh and nudge Ocean forward as he looked at me anxiously silently nod for him to go ahead. 

~~~~~~~~Ocean Pov~~~~~~~

I looked at Red to see him urging me to go and turned toward my mate "umm.........h-hi" I said nervously as I stepped closer to him reaching out to him. He growled making me shook in fear as I felt Red behind me "Sorry to interrupt you but we don't have much time left" I looked up at Red putting me in the barrier making my mate growl at Red even more. 

Red moved his hand in front of my mate making him stop  "Follow your heart to find the one you fond of" Red said smiling as he touch my mate forehead making him back up and shook his head.

Red made his way to us "We're taking our leave" as we flew off into the air to see my mate in distress howling "Red what are you doing?" He smiled as he open the barrier for him to speak "I don't know of what he thinks so if he going try to find you then allowing him to follow his instinct"
I tilt my head "Instinct?" 
"like in example his wolf, you, and smell" I got up closer "His wolf could tell you might be of what area, Smell can be helpful to see what direction from you are, and you could help him by connecting with him" Red said smirking. "What do you mean connecting? How will I know he will come?" he looked at me with confident
"you will know from here" he said pointing at his chest  "and I know he will." I looked at him in disbelieve as he sigh "I promise you he will be here less than 4 days" I turned my head saying fine as I looked at the ground. What does he mean, but why did he do it? I l looked at Red letting my train of thoughts go through.

"Red" he hummed in response "why did you do it?" as I looked at him for the answer "I did it to see if he's worthy enough" he said looking at me "what do you mean worthy enough?" he smirked "to be yours, your knight shiny armor, risk his life, to cherish you, and to love you no matter what. I want to see that from him" Red said making feel happy and cared for as I walked up to Red hugging him "thank you for everything" Red hugged me back "your welcome anytime."

~~~~~~~~Red pov~~~~~~~

I looked back to see the scenery and decides to contact Blue.

MIND LINK ON:
R: you free right now?
~~~few minutes later~~~~
R: Helloooooooo
B: hi
R: how is it over there?
B: good and you have to think about the reward for the group who is doing the stuff for us
R: I will and guess what
B: what! Tell meee
R: haha calm down we will having a few more people coming to the celebrations
B: who? 
R: Ocean mate~
B: no way really
R: yup now I'm testing him to see if he worthy
B: Red! you are mean, you shouldn't do that!
R: I'm sorry but I don't want Ocean to be hurt again
B: I know but it better not be a disaster
R: It won't and how it going with the kids on your side?
B: Its going great and how far are you from the house
R: I'll get there before tomorrow morning 
B: great! see you soon then
R: you too 
B: bye
R: bye

MIND LINK OFF

The award could be they could do anything they want or desired, hmm sound about right and I maybe should mind link him to see what he's doing I thought as I walked through the forest.

MIND LINK ON:
R: Hello nice to meet yo- 

random: WHERE THE HELL YOU TOOK MY MATE?

R: calm down, hear me out