chapter 16

Red pov:

10 years later...

"Ocean are you ready?" he looked at me nervously "I-i don't know dad?" he said adjusting the dress a little "don't worry" I reassured him linking arms with him before the doors open walking him down the aisle passing by everyone who was nicely dressed.

 I unhooked arms with Ocean before I sat down next to Danny "Today, We will know our soon to be Alphas and these two souls mates whos fate would crash until now. They went through thick and thin with each other with any kinds of forms head their way but they will always lean against each other for support" The priest said making Oliver and Ocean tear up as they look at each other with full of love.

 "do you, Oliver Jr. John accept Ocean Mendes as your Husband"

"I do," He said as he let a tear fall down letting Ocean wiping it away with his thumb as the priest turned to Ocean "do you, Ocean Mendes accept Oliver Jr. John as your husband" I felt a tear run down my cheek "I do" he said gently as the priest closed his book as they put the rings on each other "I pronoun you Husband and Husband, you may kiss the groom" he yelled as they lean in giving each other a passionate kiss making everyone rise up to their seat cheering them on.

Everyone moved on to the dance floor making Danny twirl me around "I am so happy for our son and this is one of the moment I will cherish" he said hugging me from behind. After hours of dancing, I sat down next to Blue "how are you?" he looked over to me "tired and happy" he said letting out a heavy sigh.

"Hi everyone, I would like your attention to us for a moment" We look over to Ocean and Oliver "I know that the night is almost over, but we would like to say some things before it ends" 

"I just want to thanks my dad and papa for adopting me and accepting my mate to our family, I used to have a horrible past with many issues, but dad came and save me from my past and I have amazing papa, who would teach me many, many things, my real papa couldn't do. I want to say thank you for being my dad and papa through my years" I felt the hot stream rolled down my face "I would like to thanks Nick and Blue for teaching how to defend and stick up for my self or showing me the ways of taking care of a pack when I turned to be Luna after dad...thank you for your support."

Blue and I went up to the crowd standing next to our mate as he hands the microphone to Oliver "Mom, I want you to know that I loved you so much and how you accept me for who I am and my mate even though father didn't, I thank you for your support and Love."

He turned towards me "Red, for the most part, I want to say thank you for making our bond stronger and showing me my ways to my mate, I thank you for treating me like family" he said handing back the microphone to Ocean "everyone I would like to thank all of you for your support as a family and good night to all" he said coming off the stage to us as everyone cheered at their speech.

"Oliver and Ocean that was the most beautiful speech I could never forget," I said to them as all of us hugged each other "we love you guys so much," Blue said as tears roll down our cheeks making all of us smile. 

I would never forget this as long I live, all the ups and downs came our way as we pushed through together made me happy to have someone care, love, and protect' I thought.