chapter 6

Red Pov:

I hate it when I had to leave Danny, but I have to take care the criminal
I said to my self "I'm almost there." 
I stop as to see one of the member of the vampire court "What are you doing here?" i said with no emotion as he spoke "I came here to tell you about the man you are going to fight soon"  I sigh letting him continue as I look up at him "you are going to kill then bring him to the court." "OK I will, but i have a condition" he nodded
"after you kill the man you can ask us anything you want once your at the court" I nodded as i walked away.
I am doing the right choice for mine and Danny I smiled at the thought of being with Danny everyday and since I'm taking my time I decides to mind link Blue.

MIND LINK ON:
R: Hey Blue what are you doing?
R:Hello?
Huh? No responses from him that's weird I guess I will do it later
MIND LINK OFF

I kept on walking around to find the criminal then I felt a pair of arms about hug me, but I stepped back to find the criminal I was looking for. "Awed why did you step back little boy?" he said laughing at me "I'm not a little boy Idiot!"
He gritted his teeth "I'm not a idiot!" he grabbed my collar and shouted "DO YOU WANT TO DIE!!" as he raise the knife toward my directions.

"I wouldn't do that if I was you" I said smiling.
 "why should I lil boy" he questioned. I laugh out loud as he scrunch up his face "what is it to laugh about?" he questioned while he looked down at me "it's funny because I am here to kill you" I said to him as I shove my hand into his chest shattering his heart to pieces.
I sigh "eww my hand is now covered in blood as i looked at it in disgust."  I picked up the man and speed over to the Vampire court.

~~~~1 day later~~~
I'm almost there i thought as i looked up at the sky. "Its going to take me another 2 days to get back to them" i sigh "why?." 
I looked at the castle in the sky as I flew up to open the door. I breath in then out "Don't be afraid red, you can do it" I said to myself walking in to see everyone behind the curtains.
"Hello Red" they said to me "have you capture the man for us?" I nodded as they smiled "good" they order the guard to take the man away inside a room. 
I turned back to them as they looked at me seriously "now what is your condition?" 
I smiled at the memories with Blue, Danny, and the colony "I quit being a member of the court" they gasps in surprised an asked why am I going to?
I smiled even more "because I have a colony and someone to care for"