chapter 5

Danny pov:

I step back from Red "I'm sorry I didn't mean it" I said about to walk away but felt a little touch sending me little shocks through my arm "It's okay I don't mind" I heard him quietly say, looking at him "But still......I took your kiss without your permission" I said looking away from him as he smiled at me "It's okay silly" he started to walk up the stairs and turned around "are you coming or not" I smiled and nodded my head. when we got to his room he sat down an patted the bed "come an lay with me or you going to go somewhere else?" I smirked walking toward him "no I rather stay here".

I stared at Red asleep then he woke up and stared at me "you bug wolf go to sleep and stop staring at me please" I nodded and slowly falling to fall asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~Red Pov~~~~~~~~~~

I felt the shine seep through the curtains as I slowly wake up to see Danny still asleep, so I got out of his arms out of the room carefully.

"Hey Red!" I look over to see Blue "Hey Blue and what are you doing?" I asked him "Oh nothing," he said then spoke again "can I ask you something?" I tilt my head an nodded "Are you leaving later today?" I nodded and he said OK. We stayed there in silence until Blue spoke "Well since we are doing nothing, we have to finish that paperwork" he reminds me making me groan "fine" I said walking to our office and started to do paperwork until (2 hours they have been doing paperwork) Danny and Nikalos came in "Hey, what are you doing?" Danny asked as they curiously looking around "We are doing paperwork right now so we don't have to do it later on" they look at us and made their mouth go oh.

My phone chimed and I looked at it to see an urgent message to see I have to hunt down the criminal, so I got up an said to them "I have some business to do" they nodded and Danny spoke "Will you be back for dinner?" he asked sounding a little sad "I'll try OK" he nodded. I sighed an walked up to him and gave him a peck on the cheek as I waved off to them.

~~~~~~Blue~~~~~~~

As I watch Red leave on a dangerous mission, I looked at my mate "Nikalos how about you and Danny go and see your parents at the infirmary room" they nodded "but why would they be there?"
"Oh they are checking out the hybrids and the other kiddies" they wide-eyed us "you have hybrid babies here!" I nodded and ran to see the hybrid babies while giggling at their actions.

I went to mind link only the people I needed 'Rico, Percy, Benny, Cole(werewolves), Chico, and Layla come here to the office right now, please' 

'yes, commander,' they said back as a response

I was done with the command, I shut off the mind link

After a few minutes passed by, I heard a knock at the door "come in" they swing open the door showing the group of people. They came in standing in front of me "you can sit down because the order is going to be a harsh one" they nodded nervously "so I and your leader are deciding to move closer to the Silver Moon pack" they looked at me with are you serious look

"yes I am serious so open your ears because we are going to plan out the house from inside and out" they nodded, we sat there for hours planning on the house and how it's going to be
"do you think you can do that or you need more helpers?" they nodded no "commander we can handle this" I nodded at them.

"Oh and before you go out, your starting tomorrow early in the morning but do not forget breakfast and you will be doing it day and night for two daylight an one night then after that you have a full day and night to do whatever then the process starts over and over until you are done with the house" they nodded " Oh and we will give you lunch to eat every four hours, but if you have any question you may speak now"

"Well..... do leader Red know about the design on the house?" one of them said and I answered "no he does not and you will be awarded for your hard work" I said with a smiled same with them "OK thank you commander" they said gracefully "No I should be the one thanking you instead and I will be checking on the house once in a while too" they nodded okay.

"any other question?" I said to them, the girl(Layla) spoke up "do we keep a secret from everyone?" and I nodded "yes because we'll be having our ceremony when you guys are done with the house"
they tilt their head "ceremony?"
I nodded "when we do our ceremony that's when we will be fully connected to each other and live with each other forever," I said smiling as they stand there in awe. The same girl(Layla) spoke up again "congratulation to you and the leader and we will try our best to build the most beautiful house you will ever see in your life!" she said with so much confidence as the others agreed with her. I giggled "I really glad I choose ya'll to build it and I trust ya'll to make our dream come true," I said to them. "now you may go and enjoy your day" they nodded as they left the office.

After a few hours in the office~~~~~~

I looked at my desk that have a few paper that I am finishing up until someone knocked on the door "come in" the door open showing Nikalos and Danny "Hey is there something wrong?" Nickalos nodded "it just Danny is not acting like himself today because Red is not here" he said worried "Danny" i said gently as he raised up his head to look at me "I know you just met us yesterday, but sometime Red have urgent calls or messages that comes up with from time to time and I know if he doesn't come tonight for dinner that mean he's in a meeting with other people and I that might take a few days" I said to him letting him know how its important "Also if you want to wait for Red to come back, you can come back whenever you like OK" he nodded and spoke " is it okay if i sleep in Red room" i nodded.

"Marcy can you please come here right now" i said out loud as a knock come through "come in Marcy"
"yes commander" she said while bowing down

"No bowing please" I said feeling weird as she apologized for her action then stood up straight

"It's okay Marcy, but can you take your king to Red's room" i said to her

"As you wish commander and now may you follow me to your room King Danny" as Marcy took Danny I bid him a goodnight an he did as well. "So Nickalos what do you want to do now?" he looked down to me "Lets sleep OK" I nodded as I lead to my room "Here come an lay down" I said to him as he dip right next to me cuddling with each other letting the darkness consume me.