Chapter 13

Ocean pov:
I was walking back to my room, but I was suddenly stopped by Red "Hey Red what are you doing?" He didn't answer me instead grabbed my arm and flew out toward my mate territory "we are going there because their is going to be trouble only you can stop Ocean" I didn't get what he said, but I trusted him and ran faster to see the problem is going over with my mate.

Me and Red raced through the border to an office to see my mate and it seem can't sense me at all until I laid eyes on his eyes to see he lost control of himself. Right before he launch himself to the couple, I latch myself to him "please mate don't kill them I am here so please calm down" I told him as he limps down falling on his knees and hugged me "I'm so sorry you had to see me lose control of myself, but I'm also glad you calmed my wolf and here with me because I miss you" he whispered softly as I felt myself heat up, but was snapped out of it to see the old man pissed off "Oliver you better stop touching your 'mate' and rejected him right now!" I froze and didn't notice I started crying "woah hey mate don't cry don't listen to him ok" I nodded as he worriedly wiped away my tears "father stop this right now!" he said pulling me closer to him "no! I will not until you reject him and pick another person to mated with normally!" I gasped holding onto my mate tighter and started crying harder "Alpha stop this! You have no rights to judge your son and his mate" I looked over to see two people protesting against the old man.

"How dare you speak against me! I had enough of all of you. I alpha mick Jr. John here by banish Oliver Jr. John Roxanne Walters and London O'malley from this pack forever" he said proudly until the women came up to him and slap him across the face "I'm am so disappointed of you Mick" she said with disgust in her face and turned to me and my mate "son be happy with the one you love" he nodded as she bend down to me "please give him all the love he need" she said softly and headed to Red making him smile and nod. She walk over the people behind us making them nodded in delight as she walk back to the evil man. "everyone here be safe and make wise decisions ok" she said to us as tears fell down her face. "Mrs. John" I looked at Red walking in front of her "you may come and see us anytime you want if you miss your son ok" he said touching her forehead.

After a few minutes, we set off to the colony "hi mate" he said as he pulled me onto his lap making me squeak in surprise "h-hi whats y-your name m-mate?" I said nervous as he answer the name Oliver what is yours? I giggled "my name is Ocean" he hummed in acceptance, but interrupted by Red clearing his throat "We are almost there so get to know each other" I nodded as two people got my attention by a boy with blond hair "hi my name is London and this girl right here is Roxanne" he said pointing at the purple and black hair standing behind him.

Red pov:

Once we got to the house I called everyone to a meeting as we got to the dining room to see everyone there already "I know it's late and you want to sleep, but I'm reminding you my son has found his mate now" I said proudly making everyone cheered in joy tiredly. I turned my head to see Blue walking up to the end of the table where I am "Hello everyone I have announcement to make" he said getting everyone attentions "In 2 days we have a surprise for everyone here and for the Silver moon pack" he said looking at Danny "so that mean Danny you better have everyone an I mean everyone there OK" I smiled as Danny sighed saying okay I will.

I took a look at the guards trying to back up the women's and children's away from Oliver and his group "guards there's no need to be alerted these people are not a threat to our land" I said to them as they relaxed "you may go everyone and I got the guest OK so go ahead and sleep" I said letting the worker know leaving me, Blue, Danny, Nickolas, Ocean, Oliver, London, and Roxanne together.

"Um..Red does the mission still go on or no?" I looked over the Oliver "nope you already completed the mission" I said to him smiling. He asked why? In a shocked face "what you did with your father completely amazed me and so did your friends and I want you cherish them especially my son okay" he nodded letting his smile widen.

He's going to be a good alpha I thought until I saw London and Roxanne backing up in fear "um.............R-red w-who are t-they?" I turned at Nickolas and Danny glaring at them "you two stop before we make you sleep on the coach" they stopped in surprised and apologized "these two are the Alpha and Beta of the Silver Moon pack" they nodded as they hid behind Oliver.  We walked to the guest room as Ocean talked to Oliver "hey Red are those the people you were talking about?" Blue whisper as I nodded "I will explain it when we have time" he nodded letting us stop in front of a wooden door "you three will be sleeping here" I said letting them step in the room "whoa this is cool!" London said as he plop down onto the bed "have a good night to you see you in the morning" they nodded as we walked out they room to ours.