chapter 14

Blue pov:

I and Red walked into the office "Blue why do you do this?" I sigh "It's not my fault, they kept on giving me more and more paper to work on" he hummed "anyways can we talked about Ocean mate and his friends?" he nodded as he leads me to sit down "ok you remember that I went to the office?" I nodded as he softly chuckles "Well.....his parent was confused about what's happening but when I got there his parents listened......" I tilted my head for his sudden stop "when his father heard that Ocean was a guy he goes mad and banishes them from here" I nodded while I hummed "well I agree to let them stay here whenever they want" his smile widen.

We talked a bit about what happened when he was gone or how he quit being with the Vampire member made me shock in thought he quit and how there was a bitch yelling at him. I left the office bidding Red good night.

~~~2 days later~~~~

"Hello everyone, we thank you from both Silver moon and Beaster today  for coming today," I say as I looked at everyone nicely dressed passing on the mics to the former Alpha and Luna "Today we former Alpha and Luna accept Alpha Danny Beta Nickolas and Leader Red Commander Blue as Mates" 

they turned to us "Alpha Danny and Beta Nickolas do you accept Leader Red and Commander Blue" they looked at us surprised and started to tear up "you planned this without us knowing?" we laugh "well of course dummy we wanted to surprised you two" Red said as they nodded "We Alpha Danny and Beta Nickolas accept Leader Red and Commander Blue as our mate" they smiled and looked at us full of admiration.

The former Alpha and Luna smiled widely "Leader Red and Commander Blue accept Alpha Danny and Beta Nickolas as your mate" I felt nervous a looked over to Red nodded then to our now new family "We Commander Blue and Leader Red accept Alpha Danny and Beta Nickolas as our mate." The former Alpha and Luna turned to the crowd and raised their hand "they have accepted each other for our will now you may bite to fully complete the mark" the Alpha said proudly. Danny and Nickolas look at us leaning down I felt his breath on me made me shiver then he bit down letting his canine go deeper as the pain disappear. He let go licking the wound before he stood back straight as I turned my head to see Red in a daze and taped him on the shoulder shaking him out of his gaze.

I turned to the cheering crowd "thank you for your support, but there is one more surprise for everyone!" they quiet down "I want to first introduce the people who made me and Red dream came true! may Rico, Percy, Benny, Cole(werewolves), Chico, and Layla come up here" they walked toward me and Red lined up "these people have worked hard for us and will be giving a reward for their hard work now Layla would you do the honor" she nodded and snapped her finger showing us the newly fresh house as everyone gasped in surprised "today everyone in the Silver moon colony will be living here and now I will be passing on the mic to Leader Red" I walked to Red giving him the mic.

"Hi everyone my name is Red and I will be giving these young men and women their reward for their hard work" the group turned to Red and lower down as in respect "you may rise what kind of reward do you want young ones?" they stood up as the shortest one with blond hair "we want to be part of the colony for good and not wanting to rouge so please let us in" she said as all of them bowed down again Red smiled tapping their head accepting them as a Colony member  "there's no need to bow we will kindly accept you as our family" they thanked Red and me while tearing up. "Now all of you I hope you like the party we set up for you to eat, talk, and have fun."

As we got the crowd I saw Red and the others gladly sitting next to Nickolas  "hey" I said getting their attention "how is i-" I immediately got interrupted by one of the counselors made me a shock as Nick and Danny stood there protectively in front.

Red pov:

Me and Blue stood up at the same time walking up to the counselor and bowing down as every vampire in the colony did the same "you all may stand up" everyone rise up in silent "counselor what made you come here?" he sigh "there's a high powered criminal who's on the loose and have greatly injured the other counselor" he said falling to his knees "Blue call the doc." I told him as I went to balance the counselor "he coming for you and your loved ones soon" he said as he fell unconscious.

I sense the power coming close "I want everyone in the safe house now!" I yelled as the guards escorted and rush everyone toward the safe house "I do not want any guard out and that includes the Silver moon pack" I yelled commanding everyone  making Danny, Nikolas, and Blue looked at me worriedly "all of you go now we don't have much time" I said gently pushing everyone to go "what about you?" Blue asked "I will be there soon okay now go," I said getting the guards to take them away. 

I kept looking at them until they weren't there anymore and heard a click meaning that they are inside not feeling anybody near or outside I'm sorry but I am doing it for you and the other to be strong I thought as I put up the barrier around the house making. 

"Are you Red?" I heard a deep voice from behind me as I turn around "yes I am and I am ready to kill you" he chuckled.

Danny Pov:

The guards pushed us in closing the door behind him to see everyone from both packs here surrounded by guards. Blue was crying hard as he went to the metal door but got stopped by the guard "I'm deeply sorry commander we cannot let any of you go out" he said as Blue scream "Ban let me through or else" the guard sigh making all the guards bow down to everyone "We are the guards of both of Silver moon and Beaster make sure none of you get hurt of something this high alert" the man said making another one spoke out "We made a promise to Leader that we will fight for who we love and when Red found us all, we were accepted by him and we couldn't thank him enough so we made him a promise to protect all of you."

Blue stood there astonished as he cried more "Stupid Red I better be alive" he blurts out as I heard Red out loud I am doing it for you and the other to be strong I stood up as Blue pulled me down "don't please you can't go out no matter how hard you try" he said as Nikolas pulls him into a hug "what do you mean Blue?" I said sitting down in front of him "Red...he has a dark past and I mean past that's worse than anyone here" he said as the counselor came sitting next to 
Blue and Nikolas "Mr. Blue you are right but we are not the right person to tell you about him," he said as he shivered in thought. 

I sighed be safe Red I thought as I felt my body tenses...