chapter 11

Oliver Pov:

I looked around rapidly"GO FIND HIM !" I shouted in rage.
 hello nice to meet yo- I cut him off  WHERE  THE  HELL YOU TOOK MY MATE!? I shouted in the mind link calm down and let me explain myself. I scoff at him saying fine and asking where is he? 
Your mate is fine, but as you know I am his father and I want to see what you got in yourself  he said truthfully
What do you mean? could you tell me where he is? he answered no and asked him why.

"Because there is no need" he said as he appeared in front of my eyes scaring the fuck out of me "all you need to strengthen the bond and find him is your wolf, your smell, and from here" he said pointing at my chest "Ask your people for help if needed, but all this clues will help find him."
I looked at him feeling my mate through our bond making me smile "you will find him and this is the mission you can only accomplished" seeing him smile.
I bend down "what is your name? that's all I want to know" I felt his hand placed on my shoulder "Red is my name and the link between us will last for many years warning me for any kind of trouble that may be in your way" I nodded to him making him grin at my acceptance "prove that you are worthy to be my son mate and I already like you so your already in a good spot hehe" he said making his smile grow wider.

"I will see you soon young alpha" Red said slowly disappearing into thin air.  

~~~~~~~~A few minutes later~~~~~~

"Oliver.......Oliver........Oliver!................." I snapped up to my beta shaking me "what do you want?" he sigh "we lost track of them and there's nothing to track them down plus I rather you not have guy as a mate anyways" I growl and glared at him "don't you ever say that!" he looked at me and scoff "man if your going to act like a gay person then i'm not going to help you."

I growl at him "then what about you Get out!" he looked at me shocked and left the room with no hesitation. I thought about my mate and Red "asked your people for help if needed" I growl "I don't want any help huh?" I looked down at my chest feeling happy and made me remember what Red said "you can strengthen the bond" I smiled thinking for a minute "I got it" I got up walking out of my office I saw London and Roxanne talking "Hey London Roxy!"they looked over to me as I ran over to greet them "Hi Oli I heard you found your mate" I nodded making Roxy squeal "yay! is it a boy?" I looked away and nodded slowly.

I felt awkward being around us made me regret of what I said "Man! don't get down on yourself, we don't mind if your with a dude" London said with a smile. I smiled at them "thank you guys and could you please help me find him?" I said to them begging as they agree with me. 

I mind link my beta to tell him to come here turning to London "hey London can I ask you something?" he looked away from Roxy and nodded making me breath in then out "Want to be my beta?" he took a moment to process slowly making him grin "Sure man I would love to!." as he bro hug me.

I stop to smell my 'beta' as he came up to me "What do want faggot Alpha I thought you don't want to see me" he said smiling as I felt my friends blood boiled from him "I just want to say I Alpha Oliver John Jr. remove you as Beta Mores con" he looked at me shock "What the fuck! what did I do to get removed?" he said toward me "I did it because your not worthy of being my Beta" He stomped off and turned to London "I Alpha Oliver John Jr. give you the title of Beta London O'malley do you accept?" he nodded "I accept being Beta of the Crescent moon pack" I smiled at him as Roxy hugged him laughing.

"London can you go and get everyone in the hall so we could speak of whats going on" he nodded as he ran of with Roxy. I walked the opposite way going into a quiet room and sat down thinking of trying to connect to him feeling myself sucked in to see woods in the north of us. After a few minutes, I saw a colony full of people and felt my mate sadness and happiness inside of him hearing him say "please mate come here soon I want to see you." I tried to reach him, but phases through making everything disappear "I'm going to find you soon mate I promise."

I heard London call for me through the mind link "hey everyone is here in the hall they're ready when your ready"  
I smiled "thanks London"
"your welcome Alpha"

 he said before cutting off the mind link.

I walked toward the hall to the stand as raising my hand to quiet everyone "I want to announce  that London O'malley is the new Beta to our pack and everyone here know I found my mate, but was taken away" everyone taken rises in the room putting my hand up slowly going quiet "I want you to know me, Roxanne, and London will take our leave to find my mate any objection?" no one dared to speak "Dismiss" walking off the stage. 

I saw my mom and dad come up to me "Oliver how will you find him?" 
"well it's a long story could we please talk about it in the office instead" I looked at them hoping they understand "sure Oliver, but we want an explanation of why London is your beta too?" I nodded leading to the office.

~~~~~~OFFICE~~~~~~

I closed behind me as I sit in the lonely chair while London and Roxy take the seat on my right while my mom and dad are on my left side "Mom dad you wanted to know why London is my Beta instead of Mores?" they nodded "Because he threaten and hurt my mate and his father when they were no threat to our land or our people" my mom looked shocked "are they harm in any kind of way?" my dad said full of worry as I shook my head no "where are they?" my mom spoke out "they are back to their family right now, that's why I'm going to find him" I told them "his father gave me advice how to find him without having to do a pack search and I already have a lead to where we are heading to." 

I smiled at them softly hearing my dad walking to the bookshelf as he scan through the books to pull out the book he wanted as he came back pulling a map out that has pinpoint of colony and packs all over out region.

 "Dad why did you bring this out?" He looked at me "you said you already have a lead right?" I nodded "tell me which direction" he said serious as I pointed north of us. We looked down onto the map to see our location then he slide his finger down until the last colony or pack while he wrote it all down giving me the paper "here son go and find him and bring your beta and Roxanne" I smiled hugged my father and mother "thank you for everything" the chuckled at me and patted me on the back.

"Is it okay if everyone is be quiet for a moment?" they nodded but questioned it "because I want to see if I could find more clues from my mate" they tilted their head "just be quiet okay" they nodded as I felt myself  move around again opening my eyes to see my mate having dinner with Red and someone beside is......  I gasped and fell back making me go back to my friends and parent "Oliver what happen?" I breath out "I know what pack they are with" they looked at me in shock and tried to make me answer their questions, but ignored them mind linking Red. 

O: Red could you come and talk to my parent they think there's something wrong with me
R: sure

I got off mind link to see Red already there with my family freaking out