chapter 2

Red pov:

I saw the alpha gets tied up with his goons "I know what you did to the former Alpha and Luna" I said grinning as he looked up at me with anger and continued "you are a fake alpha and you are not right to heir the throne of Alpha" I said bluntly and looked at him with an angry look.

I undid the barrier as I get my mate and his beta attention to come here before looking at the Omegas "do you omegas want to be in the barrier just in case" they all nodded at me.

I felt a paired of strong arms me squeezing me tightly like he was going to lose me"Mate what's wrong" I asked him, smiling " I'm just happy to find you after all this time" he said as I touch his hair " me too and now please do me a favor okay" he nodded and stand up straight in front of them.

"Kim" I yelled out as they appear in front of me "Hello former Alpha and Luna..." I say as my people and I bow down to them "please you don't bow down after all you did," the former alpha said as my mate looked at them with wide eyes "Mom...Dad," my mate said with tears falling down his face as he ran to them, hugging " what happens? I thought you were dead?" he said making his parents tear up.

"WHAT HOW ARE YOU STILL ALIVE I THOUGHT I KILLED YOU!!" the 'Alpha' said in rage, then I saw one of my people put tape ever his mouth as I gave them a 'really' look "He deserves that,!" he said as everyone agreed with him as I softly laugh 'that is just funny' I said to myself.

 I looked at the beta who was happy and sad made me smile as I grab his attention "Beta" he looked at me "I have a surprise for you, but can you wait" I say gently, he nodded yes as I looked at the former Alpha and Luna and put a finger in front of my mouth and nodded.

 "Now former Alpha can you do the honor of you been longing to do for some time now," I say to them as their face lit up before facing my mate and Beta. 

they nodded stepping back and look at their son seriously "Do you, Danny Reese, to be Alpha of this pack to bury, fight,, love, share, protect, and care to accept" I licked my lips at the name of my mate Danny as My mate looked at me and I nodded "I, Danny Reese accept the role of Alpha" he said bowing down to his parents while they turn to the beta "Do you, Nikalos Col, to be Beta of the pack to care, love, share, bury, lead, serve your Alpha, and to care to accept" they looked at him gently "I, Nikolaos Revers accept the role of Beta" he said bowing down.

 They smile widely "Congratulation to leaders of the pack, now here's your first task think about what to do with them? or you can give them over to him" the former Alpha said pointing at the fake Alpha and his goons then at me.

They think for a few minutes before deciding and looked at me "you can take them" Danny said, I nodded for acceptance and looked a everyone.

I yelled getting everyone attention "Everyone roundup, we are going home" they say yes leader in a unison "Before that someone take control of the barrier that has the little omegas, we're taking them with us and the fake alpha and his goons to the dungeon while some of you stay here and look out until we get back and make sure there's no danger, contact me if there is, Got it!" I ordered to hear them in a unison.

I turned back at them "ya'll come too because they're some people you might wanna see" I said to them smirking and started walking to the colony.