chapter 15

Red Pov:

I looked up to the man "what is your reason?" I asked staring him down "I am here for your head!" he yelled running towards me but  I dodge his hit and knee him in the stomach "I'm sorry but that's not going to happen ever!" I said pushing his head to the ground.

He unlooses his arm punching me in the face as he got up pulling more punches on me until I grabbed his fist jabbing mine into his stomach losing his balance gave me an opening to kick him but he grabbed my ankle slamming me into the tree feeling the blood drip down my face. 

His foot slams into my chest making all the air blew out of me as I heard a crack made me scream in pair making him laugh "your nothing like everyone said you are" I slowly stood up feeling my teeth and nail grow longer and sharper "we're not done yet" I said running toward him slashing him all over his body making him slouch down so I went in to cut him more giving him the advantage to bit off a piece of my  stomach. 

That didn't stop me from lodging my nails through his chest killing his heart then pull them out "I protect my family no matter what I don't care of my past because I am here alive and happy" He grunts falling to the ground as I made my way to the barrier to see Danny, Nikolas, and Blue standing there with a shocked expression as I touch the barrier releasing my power making me fall to the ground.

Danny Pov:

When I saw my mate covered in blood made me run toward him catching him before he hit the ground "Red...Red!...please don't go..." I said with tears flowing down my face as Red was lifted from my arms was rushed to the doctor who's carefully examined him "Everyone stepped back!" the doctor yelled as the guard stood wearily to see Red stand up with red eyes "mate I have no time" he said lifting my chin "I want you to know I'm glad to have you as a mate...be strong
o-okay..." he said crying as I hugged him until I felt my tears rolled down when I heard those four words leave his mouth before he limped "I love you, Danny," I lay him on the ground feeling more tears fall down "please Red come back I love you too so please come back."

"D-Danny he's gone..." Blue said making me looked up to him "I...j-just give me a moment alone" they didn't give me an answer but heard their feet move away "Red why?... I love you so much..." I hugged his body close to me until a bright light flowed out of Red into the air to show the moon goddess "hello young one" she spoke to me as I looked up to her shocked "h-hello Moon goddess but what are you doing here?" she smiled as she went to sit down in front of me and Red touching his forehead making his wound and blood disappear "I am here to tell you how much he prayed and thanked me for having him paired with you or to have a mate just like you every night" I was astonished and smiled "I am too...I loved him no matter what...whatever happens to him in the past doesn't matter because I love for who he is..." I said as I observe his face "Danny I never have seen love like yours and Red in first sight or how much you two love each other so I am going to give Red another chance" I looked at her puzzled "Danny no matter what he says...love him with all your might" I bow "I will Moon goddess" she smiled and disappear.

"D-Danny..." I heard Red voice and looked down to see him alive made me hug him "you idoit...please don't ever leave me" he hugged me back "I won't ever...but there are some things you might want to know..." he said making his mood sadden.

I frown "if you want to talk about then I'm here to listen..." He snuggled closer to my chest as I picked him up heading to the house "Can we talk about it now with Blue and Nikolas?" I hummed and nod "hey Blue, Nikolas could you come to the office with me" I yelled out as they stood up and follow.

Once we enter the office they took a seat "Danny...why do you have Red in your arms?" Red turned his head to them "what...I can't be in my mate's arms?" he said making Blue freak out then faints "Whoa...baby wake-up!" Nikolas yelled shaking his Blue awake "mn..." he shot up looking at me and Red "you Idoit don't scare me like that!" he said going back to Nikolas' arms.

There was long awkward silence between us as  Red sigh breaking it "Nikolas...Danny, I have some meaning to tell you something?" he fidget his fingers as he continued "there were reasons I left without telling or what happened today...and of course Blue knew my situation of everything and before you go and yell at him, don't please." 

He said putting his hand up like he knew what I was going to do but I ignore it "keep going till the end" he nods "when I left for the first time, I had to go an kill a man who was very dangerous within the towns...that was a mission I would get from the counselors but I quit from doing missions to be with all of you..." I hugged him tightly breathing in his scent "I complete the mission and also finding Ocean and his mate...this time was different because this man wanted to kill me for who I was..." I felt his head drop down rubbing circle on his leg calming him down.

"In the past or well now I guess...people think I'm out of control because of my strengths but I never was out of hand and even the counselor knew but never went against it" he grabbed my hand and started playing with it "I tried to hide for what I had but nothing helped so I gave up" he said feeling fear raiding off of him.

"I didn't care what people think of you as long you are you" I told him making me smile as Nikolas agrees with me made him shock of my sudden answer "thank you guys so much..." he said as the tears fell from his eyes but I  quickly wipe them away  "there's no reason to do this yourself because you have us and the pack" he smiled as all of us enjoyed out moment with each other.