chapter 12

Red pov:

"Are we almost there" Ocean said as I flew faster annoyed at his rant "yes so wai-" out of nowhere I felt someone grabbed me all of sudden making us fall to the ground. I groan in pain and looked up to see who was it made my eyes widen "D-danny" he looked up excitedly seeing he wasn't in control "Mason you know that was dangerous" he nodded as I let out a sigh seeing Danny eye color turned back to golden brown letting me know he took control over his body "sorry babe my wolf got excited when he smell you" then he tilt his head over "who are they?" he asked as I stood up walking to Ocean "they are new member of our colony" he went up to them saying hi as they looked at me nervously.

"come on dinner is almost ready to be serve" I said walking ahead of them as they follow behind me. I walked until I open to see huge double doors slamming it open "Hey everyone I'm back!!" I looked at everyone shocked "and we have new member!" they cheered loudly as I was walking up to the table and turn to look at the 3 new member.
"you three are now accepted to the colony, but you must obey your leader and commander do you agree to the rules and rulers" they looked at us shock and look at everyone else bowing to us "We agree to join your pack following the rules" they say at the same time bowing to us as everyone shot up cheering "lets go ahead and eat" I said to them letting everyone take their seat.

After talking and eating I heard the young alpha call out to me "Red could you come and talk to my parent they think there's something wrong with me" I laugh to my self quietly "sure" I told him back through mind link. "Everyone I'll be in the office if you need me!" I shouted walking out the doors to our office, I walked in to see a mess why do you do this Blue? I said in my mind walking farther into the room. I sat down on the couch closing my eyes connecting to the young alpha feeling myself being moved for a sec but stopped opening my eyes to see the young alpha.

"Hello young alpha" he stood then got down one knee bowing making everyone shock "no need for bowing you may rise" he shook his head while standing "nope I will every time without hesitation" I smiled "now what is your situation young alpha?" he smiled " I will first introduce you to everyone here" I nodded as he lead to sit while pointing to a aged women with brown hair and golden eyes "this lovely women is my mom and formal Luna and next to her is her mate also my dad and formal Alpha" then his hand moved to the right side of him "These is my best friend Roxanne and my Beta London" I smiled "Hello to all of you, my name is Red Leader or you prefer Alpha of the Beaster" I smiled at them.

His friend London ask me "so you have pack of your own" I nodded "but why are you here?" he asked confused "I'm here because to explain to his family about whats he doing" they nodded and sat down in their seat "I gave the young alpha a mission to see if he impress me" they looked at me confused "what do you mean?!" his parent shouted at me.

I sigh looking at his parent "Mrs. and Mr. John the young alpha is mated to my son" they looked at me shock then his father impression change into anger "I will not have gay son as the heir to the throne!" I looked at Oliver seeing anger in his eyes.

Oliver Pov: 

 The first time I heard my father said that made me mad "I will not have a gay son as a heir to the throne!" My father shouted out at Red made me and Conner mad "if u dare insult my mate!" He turned to me "you will reject your mate or you will be banish from here permanently" he said without any hesitation. I was about to speak, but London interrupted me "sir I don't mind at all if Oliver has a mate that's a boy, but banishing him from the pack mean banishing me too" he said standing up while Roxy stood up to agreeing to what London said made me smile "father if u don't accept my mate then banish the 3 of us and we will leave" I said to him as he shook in anger "I WILL NOT TOLERATE THIS AND I SEE THAT BOY AND HIS CORRUPTED FATHER OF HIS HAS AFFECTED YOU ALREADY" he said panting heavily and looked at Red to see he's gone where did he go? "He's gone now, he probably understand what I meant and went away" my dad said laughing as London mumbled what kind of alpha do this to their kid? Suddenly my father stopped laughing and looked at London with a cold glare "I'm trying to make an heir to the throne and protect my only son from pieces of shits like them!" I felt my eye go red until I felt sparks going up and down my arm to see my mate made me calm down "please mate don't kill them I am here so please calm down" I looked at him begging as I felt myself limped falling to the ground hugging my mate whispering "I-i'm so sorry you had to see me lose control of myself, but I'm also glad you calmed my wolf and her with me because I miss you" I said sighing as I looked at his face red as a tomato made me chuckle of how cute he is. 

I'm still mad at your father you know you idoit Conner said with a scoff in the end.