Ch 9 - New Blonde In Town

How do you tell them about what happened on the way to class? That's a lose. But look bright. You're good. You got great people.

Enjoy.

~~~~~

Classes were over with as you walked over to the ORC. Club buildings rock. Everyone saw you come in and get comfortable next to Akeno. "Man did I have a day." You exhaled happily having a seat.

"Trouble?" Asked Rias.

"Bumped into a cute girl on top of the stairs. Feel terrible and she blew up. Sassed the crap out of me."

"Name?" Asked Akeno.

"Uhhh... trying to think. Uhhh... man. Short girl, blonde hair, medium tits, sassy as hell. Something with an R."

"Ravel?" Asked Issei.

"Ah yes. Thank you. Ravel. Yeah could have been worse but freaking princess had a hissy fit."

"So what happened? Startled her?" Asked Asia.

"I was reading and walking. Trying to figure out my next class and she bumped into me. Or I did to her. Whatever. Offered my hand, apologized, and she chewed and spit me out. And apparantly all boys are disgusting."

"I do believe that's the same Ravel." Nodded Xenovia.

"Sassy as hell? Pigtails that are curled?"

"Indeed."

"Yeah I made a crap impression and apparently looked too far into it. She thought I was trying to peep at her. And after that she told me what she was wearing anyway. As if I needed to know."

"Stripes?" Asked Issei.

"What about stripes?" You were hoping it wasn't what you thought it was.

"The panties man. The underwear. Cotton, lace, gimmie the scoop." He was begging for it.

"Iss..."

*DING!* Asia had swung at him with a frying pan. Tried to warn him but too late. "Jerk!" She squeaked feeling bad. Not wanting Issei to be involved with other girls. She had a hard time competing as is.

"Uhhh, that always happen?" You flinch.

"Throughout different dimensions yes." (Right? Huh? Right?)

"Ouch.... meeeeehhhhhhh." Got to give pervert a minute over here.

"I see... Well anyway I can apologize to Ravel. My first day I upset a pretty girl. I feel terrible."

Rias sipped her tea. "You have an interest in her?"

"I can't say sorry? She's beautiful that's for sure. In all seriousness she's hot. But like I said not sure if I can handle her. Okay I need help with a girl that's not my friend. Okay?" Blushing a little but at least you were forward about it.

"So what's the difference between all of us?" Asked Rias.

"Well, aren't all you my roommates technically?"

"More like family but go on." Insisted Rias.

"Exactly. Don't want my dumb self ruining it.

"Awww. So you need help talking to women. I can help." One look from Akeno and it seemed like this wasn't the best idea.

Rias looked around. Koneko was too shy, Asia too nice, Xenovia clueless, and Akeno too strong. "Well I can help. We all can. To a point. Nothing bad can happen. She's just a girl. Sweet when she wants to be."