Self against self

Jongin looked inevitably shock.

The kitchen had dishes everywhere and what seemed to be ingredients, that he carelessly left in the kitchen. A mess was left all over the floor and that wasn't all.

He was fighting the urge to curse.

He was even fighting with his thoughts.

Part of him forced himself to believe that on that stupid sticky note the boy made something worth seeing, he actually believed it.

But what he was seeing right in front of him was more of a joke...or even a message for revenge.

He made himself over to the rest of his counter top and spotted  a message plastered in red sauce.

Very funny. He thought.

"Hahaha, you thought you had breakfast...pfft."

"What the f--!?" He squealed.

"Un-fucking-believable.." he whispered stepping over the broken glass cups and what seemed to be his glass plates.

Did he have a melt down?

In his mind he sworn the last time he went to the grocery store he didn't buy much but nearly more than enough for himself.

Or did he?

He was stumped because he actually did contemplate and bought more than enough.

His food and money was now wasted.

Jongin was raging on the inside but more so on the outside he was more surprised only because this is the first time he ever met someone  bold enough to vandalize his home.

He sat there in silence. Hungry and confused. Who would even dare?

This had to be the worst prank for him because he was the prankster...mainly.

This had to be the test of his patience. Either way he felt shitty.

When he came to his senses he then became  Un-amused, Rolled his eyes with laughter on his breath and got ready for work.

"This won't happen again..." he grumbled

************************************

"I think I know this kid name Sehun," Luhan said, watching kyungsoo and Jongin converse loosely.

Jongin was tired of the conversation eventually, so instead he ignored the two.

"I'm surprised  you even invited him in.." Luhan muttered.

"That's what I said three days ago, and he has not seen him since then," kyungsoo mocked for the Millionth time.

"You must miss him..." luhan teased

"Did he leave that much of a big impression?"

Jongin fell silent. Yeah right.... but did he though?

And what if he did miss him? 

What If he misses him but only enough that when he see him it's only to scold him for what he did?

No.

He was being irrational now.

He was just expecting something to eat... thanks to that sticky note with colorful letters and smiley faces.

All he really expected was to wake up to a Damn plate of breakfast.

but no. He had to go to work with a growling tummy spending the little pocket change he had on a bagel and some yogurt.

He should just admit it. Admit the fact he just got tricked.

"Luhan...where did you say  you know him from,  again? " Jongin curiously asked suddenly wanting to know.

Luhan paused but quickly glanced at him and sighed.

"I knew him from school. He got teased a lot. He talked slightly different from others and plus guys bullied him because the girls...well all the girls.. liked him. Mainly for his good looks though." Luhan spoke casually as he sipped his tea.

Is that so....

Jongin forced himself to forget the thought.

He wasted a day on a guy he barely knew.

He couldn't help that he was curious because...

He naturally was.

"I can always find out some more information about him if you want me too," luhan said smirking.

"I don't need a inspector gadget this," Jongin declined.

Last time he volunteered his services Jongin got chased home by a group of women claiming he was the father of their children and still til this day he never knew what the hell Luhan did.

He was suppose to be on his side but Luhan love to pull his strings.

"what? I think I do a good job at it."

"Luhan, You're really not," kyungsoo said laughing.

"wasn't you suppose to be gone for like a year or so? why'd you come back so soon buddy?" luhan teased.

"Because if i'm not here Jongin would not be able to live without me around..."

kyungsoo was dead serious too.

To the point he made luhan and Jongin laugh.

"It's true... Did you see his kitchen? it took hours to clean and I had to buy new dishes and silverware. By the way you are reimbursing me right? "

The whites in his eyes were showing a little more than usual. He wondered how wide he can make his eyes get because these were the kind of thoughts he was thinking when he wasn't paying attention.

"Jongin?"

He nods. Half way back to earth.

"yeah. Thank you. This is why I love you."

"so where has he gone now?"

"Dunno, but I do hope to see him again..."

******************