That Night you Was there with me

(*FLASHBACK*) 3 years ago

-------------------------

Sehuns' POV

-------------------------

The park was empty and Sehun was watching the night blue sky as he sat on a swing, feet planted to the ground, rocking back and forth simultaneously as he waited for the boy who moved next door from him.

He found him to be comforting when he needed someone to talk to. He didn't really have any friends and he was happy enough to be around someone who over looked his flaws.

Sehun thought back on the very first time he met Jongin.

He remembers him sitting on his curve popping gum with huge headphones on his head covering his ears. He had on a black hoody and black jeans looking slightly peculiar. He was humming a tune and drumming to whatever beat it was he was listening to on a hard cover book and this made Sehun become curious enough to tap him on the shoulder.

The boy turned around slowly looking up at him as he pulls his headphones off of his head.

"who are you? and why are you sitting there?"

The boy just smirked up at him before replying.

"Because it's a free country."

Sehun tilted his head to side.

"This is where I live so why are you here? Don't you have somewhere else to go?"

The boy let out a soft laugh and nodded.

"Then that means I'm your new neighbor because I live in the house next to you," he said getting up off the ground.

He dusted off his pants before bowing to him.

"My name is Kim Jongin," he said standing up straight meeting his gaze.

Sehun stares at him a little longer because he realized how extremely handsome he was. His smile was amazing and he would be lying if he said it wasn't.

"My name is Oh Sehun. Welcome to the neighborhood I guess."

Jongin smiles at him.

"you guess? why?"

"Because it's shitty and people here are crazy. Welcome to your hell."

Sehun chuckles at the memory as he finishes the rest of his taffy.

"What are you laughing at?"

Sehun felt a warm body wrap around him, dark hair brushing against his cheek.

"Nothing. I should punch you for making me wait all this time," Sehun says in a calm manner, letting Jongin hold onto him as he looked ahead in the distance.

"You wouldn't because you love me."

He said the words so genuine and so gentle this made sehun smile and brought a warm feeling to his soul.

"Today is the day we have to face the music. Are you sure this is what you want to do?" Jongin whispers in his ear.

"Its either tell my parents or let you go and I can't let go of the person I love." Sehun felt a ball forming in his throat and tears threatening to leave his eyes but the warm embrace of his boyfriend kept them at bay.

"Everything is going to be ok you'll see."

Sehun sure did hope so. Telling your parents that you were dating a guy was not exactly what he had planned. They were already dealing with the bullies at their school constantly fighting on behalf of the other which only resulted in suspension from school. He was stressed from this and keeping his love life a secret from his parents was even stressful. He wanted to freely express his affections with Jongin openly without any constraints.