A Rewind of an Authors favorite moments~

:3 I was suppose to post this a while back haha

Thiss is just a Recap of an Authors favorite moments in this story====>
(Chapter 2) He made himself over to the rest of his counter top and spotted  a message plastered in red sauce.

Very funny. He thought.

"Hahaha, you thought you had breakfast...pfft."

"What the f--!?" He squealed.

"Un-fucking-believable.." he whispered stepping over the broken glass cups and what seemed to be his glass plates.

Did he have a melt down?

*****************************

(Chapter 3) "Hey I want you to come over and please bring Suho and Luhan. Suho and you suppose to be cooking right?"

silence fell on the other end as he can here his friend moving about.

"whatever, can Tao and Chen come too?"

"as long as you guys clean up after yourselves I don't care."

kyungsoo snorted loudly, causing Jongin to pull the phone away from his ear.

"you're a lazy ass bum, you know that?" he practically yelled.

"How is that? look. I'm not trying to argue. Just come over already."

--------------------------------

(chapter 4) "Jongin,"

Jongin had looked up from his book feeling content.

"yes?"

The boy had hesitated a little before continuing.

"I really feel safe when I am with you..."

Jongin let his book clank against the wooden floor as he let his words sink in.

"what?"

Sehun let a small smile come across his face, which he did so well.

"I feel safe when I am with you."

Jongin heart jumped a mile a minute at this.

"of course...I make sure everyone that becomes apart of my life never have to worry about being hurt..."

He winced at the sound of his own words, unsure if he made any kind of sense.

But all that concern went out the door when sehun embraced him into a hug.

"Jongin...can you...no... will you protect me? The boy with no place to go and no home to call his own?"

Jongin thought he was imagining things when he felt a slight wetness streaming down his bare skin.

was he crying?

*********************

(Chapter 5) Jongin was there awaiting the person behind the text. He was already regretting it with each minute that past by.

He fiddled with his hands until he couldn't fiddle anymore.

"You came.."

Jongin turned around immediately connecting that voice with a familiar face.