Can't Keep your Hands off of me

A/N~ WARNING: a whole lot of sexy stuff going on. slight smut....maybe a little more cuteness going on this time around.

PLEASE EXCUSE MY ERRORS :/

just so you know I don't encourage drugs or underage drinking, (although they're older at this point.) just thought I should say that though. :)

excuse any errors for now, and enjoy ^.~

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Sehun has been feeling better these days. They were having a little pool party over by Jongdae's place. Not everyone was there due to work and Sehun was missing Jongin like crazy as he danced to the music and downed a can of beer. He had to work over time so he wasn't going to be able to see him that night and he was feigning his touch.

"What are you doing standing over here alone? " Tao pulled him over by the water. He practically dragged him as he took a seat on the edge placing his feet in the water.

"Are you feeling lonely, again?" Kyungsoo asked sitting beside him.

"Some what yeah."

"Well you have me?" I can keep you company," sehun looked over in his direction as kyungsoo just stares out to the boys playing in the water. 

Sehun wasn't quite sure if it was his naughty way of thinking or was it something about how he said it that gave him a spark.

Its been awhile since they actually hung out and he felt very comfortable with him since they shared similar life styles.

"How are you going to do that?" he said taking another swallow from the can.

Kyungsoo met his gaze.

"What do you mean, how?"

"I want to know how are you going to keep my mind off of Jongin?"  Sehun moved closer to kyungsoo. His lips almost touching the older.

Kyungsoo didn't bother to budge but he did place a hand on his chest pushing him back a little.

"Are you implying something here?"

Sehun laughed buzzing from the drink.

"Have you ever wanted a threesome before?"

Kyungsoo doubles back from his sudden yet blunt remark.

"No...I never had one before nor have I tried one either. Why? are you curious?" Kyungsoo was wiggling his eyebrows to enforce his words a little more than he intended.

Sehun licked his lips.

"Yeah."

"With who though...?" kyungsoo was being even more curious as he watched him closely.

"I don't know...."

"Is it true that you and Jongin actually.....did it?" kyungsoo probed.

"Yes we did. I'm his first." Kyungsoo mouth fell open.

"He was a virgin all this time? even when you guys met back then?"

"yes..."

"Were you always a virgin?"

Sehun laughed.

"No..."

"So that mean Jongin isn't your first. If that's so, then who was your first?"

kyungsoo was now interested in the conversation they were having.

"You wouldn't know the person even if I told you. Besides its none of your business," he jokes pushing him playfully.