Anxiety

I've always felt so much more relaxed listening to the sound of rain. Of course, the other sides don't know this. I'm currently in my room, avoiding everyone, due to the fact that no one ever really wants me around. Since I don't like bothering them, I'm here, quietly sitting in my room drawing in my sketch book. Not that I'm actually paying attention to what I'm drawing though. It all just kind of flows out of my hands. When I finish, I look down and sigh.

          It was another drawing of Princey. I don't know when it started, but my crush on him was getting out of hand. And it's not like we always have the same face, only when we leave Thomas' mind. In the mind palace, Prince grows a couple inches, his hair curls up, and he gets these adorable freckles across his nose, right under his sea green eyes. You know, the perfect male. A Prince Charming you could say.

          "Virge?" I hear a voice outside my door call. I close my sketch book and allow Patton to come in.

          "Hey Patton, what's up?" I greet him, trying to sound as neutral as possible.

          "Well, we're all going to watch a movie in the commons, and I was hoping you'd join us, kiddo." Patton responds, sounding as happy as usual. I take in a moment to take in his face. It's always refreshing to see our faces not look the same. In the mind palace, Patton lost some height, got a bit chubbier, and his eyes turned as blue as the sky. Of course, he wouldn't be Patton without freckles covering his whole face.

          "Sure. What are we watching?" I respond, exiting my room and following him downstairs to the commons. 

          "The Black Cauldron." Patton squealed at me. I smiled, realizing that we're watching my favorite movie.

          As we enter the commons, I see Logan and Prince huddled together discussing something serious. Or at least it looked serious. I leaned against the door frame, just watching the three of them intermingle. Logan, with him being the tallest of the four of us, with slight muscle from him being logical enough (like my pun? :3) to take care of himself, his jaw chiseled like a Greek god, and his dark brown eyes. 

          "What are you staring at Hot Topic?" I hear Prince say.

          "Aw, you think I'm hot. And to answer your question, I'm staring into the abyss as I wait for the movie to start." I respond to him, pushing off the door frame to flop onto the love seat next to the big couch. 

          I mentally chuckle as I see Prince glare at me. I know he doesn't like me much, and I almost revel in it. All it does is prove me right whenever Patton tries to assure me Prince doesn't hate me. Of course, Patton also knows about my crush on Prince. He's the only one I would dare trust with that secret. 

          "Alrighty kiddos! Let's get this movie started!" Patton practically yells as he comes back into the commons from the kitchen, holding a ton of snacks. I sit up to help with all the snacks he brought in here.

          As we start the film, I feel someone staring at me and turn my head to see Prince staring at me as if I'm some sort  of experiment that gave strange results and needs to redone.