s e v e n

A/N: I'm considering taking this chapter out of my story

A/N: I'm considering taking this chapter out of my story. So this is actually something I wrote a few months ago out of boredom. I wasn't ever going to post it because I didn't think it was good. BTS played Mafia during Season's Greetings 2018 and I loved it so much! So this chapter is spin-off of that game, featuring BTS' siblings. I added in a few details to make it fit with my current story, but ugh, definitely not my proudest writing.

"Does anyone want to play Werewolves?" Namjoon asks, holding up the a gameboard box.

"What's that?" Taehyung asks, scrolling through the karaoke list.

The BTS members are having their annual house (or dorm) party with their relatives. Unfortunately, only Hoseok's sister (Jiwoo), Jungkook's brother (Junghyun), and Jimin's brother (Jihyun) were able to make it. As fun as it is, Namjoon feels the need to come up with a game because everyone is doing their own thing after dinner. Jiwoo is sitting at the sofa, laughing as Jin tells his dad jokes. Jimin is orchestrating a arm wrestling competition between Junghyun and Jihyun. Normally, Jungkook would've joined them, but the last conversation he had with Namjoon early left a sour feeling. Yoongi is off to one corner, on the verge of falling asleep. Taehyung and Hoseok are looking up karaoke songs to sing.

"It's like the Mafia game we played Season's Greetings, but with werewolves." Namjoon explains.

Yoongi perks up. "Sounds fun. I'm down."

A chorus of agreement echoes after him as everybody joins in. They begin sitting in the circle, chattering excitedly. After sitting down, Jimin pats the empty seat next to him, telling to Jungkook to sit there. Jungkook just glances at him and walks straight to Hoseok, with Jihyun trailing after him.

Jimin cocks an eyebrow at him, puzzled. What's up with him?

"He gets like that sometimes," someone next to him says as he takes the empty seat. Jimin turns to face Junhyung, who looks different from his brother. Junghyun is a little shorter, he wears chic glasses, and his face is a bit more round. However, they have the same smile and pretty eyes.

Jimin nods in agreement, but he's still confused because he knows Jungkook isn't like that around him. Jimin wonders what had happened during his talk with Namjoon.

Namjooon clears his throat and takes out the cards. "So, I'll just be quickly going over the rules for those who don't know how to play," he begins.

The game consists of 10 players, with 8 being townies with special abilities and 2 ferocious werewolves. At night, the werewolves open their eyes and pick a person to kill. Townies then begin to wake up one-by-one to perform their special abilities. Their goal is find the evil among them before they are wiped out. At daytime, all players wake up to have a discussion. They have to decide on who is the werewolf and lynch hen. Werewolves must put on a façade and defend themselves if they want to live. Namjoon volunteers to be the Moderator, who directs the game and cues the players to open their eyes.