s e v e n t e e n

A/N: I'm crying while listening to Jikook singing Christmas Day

Christmas, the most wonderful time of the year. For BTS members, it is time of relaxation and joy. The festivity and spirit created by the brilliance of the holiday season can lift anyone's mood, delighting with sights and sounds that are both merry and bright. Jimin and Hoseok are decorating their Christmas tree in their dorm, hanging up ornaments. 

"Isn't it too late to decorate a tree?" Hoseok asks. "I mean, it's Christmas Eve already."

"It's never too late," Jimin replies in a singing voice. After placing the star at the top, he steps down the stool and hangs up his favorite ornament.

Hoseok glances at it and narrows his eyes. He takes the ornament in his hand to study it. An aegyo picture of Jimin in a snowflake frame. He stares back at his dongsaeng, deadpanned. "You have got to be kidding me."

Jimin laughs, admiring the picture with fondness. "What? This is a limited edition ornament," he protests. "Don't worry, I have one for every member."

He reaches into the box and pulls out 6 picture ornaments. Hoseok's eyes bug out in shock as he examines them one-by-one. 6 ridiculously ugly, embarrassing, hideous pictures of them.

"Tell me why we all have derp pictures except for you

"Tell me why we all have derp pictures except for you." Hoseok barks, chucking the ornaments back at him.

"It's hard to find ugly pictures of myself," Jimin explains, sounding genuinely sad. "They're all cute."

Hoseok gapes at him in disbelief. Is he serious?

"Are you doing anything tonight?" Jimin asks, carefully putting up the members' ornaments. He makes sure to put Jungkook's next to his, cracking up at his adorable face.

"I might go somewhere with Yoongi and Namjoon. Taehyungie is meeting with his family, I believe."

Jimin nods. "Oh, yeah, he told me. Is Jungkook going with you guys?"

"We asked," Hoseok replies, his lips pursed in disappointment. "But he didn't really say much. I think he's planning on staying inside tonight."

Jimin recalls how upset Jungkook has been lately. "Ah..."