[Chapter 6 - Red cooking]

"Alright. Dad." You said sleepily.

While Slender started walking out of the library you felt yourself getting more and more tired, until you fell asleep against your father's chest. Hearing his heart beat made you calm, and you laughed a bit as well when you felt him chuckle. Sleep took over you shortly after that.

~Update: Ten days until the play~

----

This chapter did not exist before

----

The following 10 days was mostly you, Splendor and Slender trying your best to come up with a story and to make hand puppets on your own without Trender. It was mostly just you and Splendor sitting in his room practicing, but you would occasionally take a candy break or play for a bit. Slenderman would help out every now and then, but he was constantly busy with something that you didn't know, but you were okay with that.

Just the day before the arrival of the guests Trender had asked you to help him make sweets for the guests. He told you that it was something the guests apparently enjoyed very much, you happily accepted and the two of you made cupcakes that you later put in the fridge for storage.

"(Y/N) could you also help me tomorrow to make the food that we are supposed to serve?" Trender had asked you before Splendor had carried you out of the kitchen for a bath. Both you and Trender had become extremely dirty with flour and dough covering each others clothes, which made Trender realize that he should probably buy aprons for the two of you. "It's always nice to have someone in the kitchen with me when I cook, plus one day I might not be able to cook food anymore and you'll have to take the task of doing so"

"Sure! That would be really fun!" You had answer with a giggle and a waving hand as Splendor took you away for a bath.

After that you and Splendor continued with you puppet show. The puppets themselves had all been stitched together and they story that you were going to play was also already done, all you where doing now was practicing for the oncoming day. A bit later Slenderman had joined and practice a bit too before taking you to bed.

The next morning you woke up a bit earlier than you usually did because of the rush of excitement you had felt ever since you went to sleep. You looked beside you and found out that Slender had already left before you woke up, so you jumped of the with ease and looked at the clock over the door.

"The long stick is pointing at 5 and the small stick is pointing at 4, so the clock must be" You stayed in place and tapped your finger on your jaw thinking, tapping your foot lightly on the wooden floor. And if relation you said; "So the clock must be '05:20'!"

You then walked happily to the door thinking that you had figured out what time it was and opened the door revealing the long hallway of doors. They have never let me walk alone in the house before, should I walk to the kitchen or explore? You thought for yourself, but you decided to walk to the kitchen so that no one would get suspicious of why you weren't in Slender's room.

After a bit of you guessing your way to the kitchen you made had it. When you came into the door fram of the kitchen You saw Treneder's light brown west turned against you, and he seemed having his hands inside a bowl making something..

"Hey Uncle Trender! What can I help with?" You asked and ran ut to him. Trender teased up and turned his head to 'see' you running towards him with no one behind you.