[Chapter 8 - Colorful friends part 2]

It was quiet in the living room, until Offender opened up his mouth to say something.

~Update: Did you succeed?~

----

This chapter did not exist before

----

Offender opened up his mouth as it would look like he was about to say something, but instead you heard a genuine amused laugh almost as pure as silverware. After just a few seconds Trender starts laughing as well as all of the ponies while you stood at the altar confused. Slender sighed and walked up to you and picked you up into his warm arms and chest.

"Oh my Zalgo (Y/N) I swear, that's sweet and all but you have to realize that it's Trender choice to forgive me or not" Offender said, still laughing a little bit before fixing himself up.

"MY choice to forgive YOU?! You haven't even apologized yet for KILLING the one who may had been the only woman for me in this world!" Trender said clearly upset.

"WELL if you would have had listened to what I have tried to say for the last two years is in fact 'sorry'. I said it right after the incident, on your birthday, on my birthday and so one" Offender explained.

"Oh umm..." Trender answered back, awkwardly fixing his tux. "Well then brother, I forgive you"

"YEEHAAAA now that's a happy ending alright" Apple pills exclaimed as the other ponies jumped around behind her in happiness. "Now how about some food?"

"Oh yeah sure! I just need to take out the potatoes from the oven" Trender said walking away to the kitchen. Everyone started talking again as they walked out of the room, leaving you in Slender arms and Offender who had held Slender back from walking out of the room.

"Alright I just wanted to say" Offender started and turned to you. He took your small hands and with his thumbs he did circle like motions in your palms "Thank you so much for doing that, I have been trying to make him listen to me in two hole years and he didn't even hear me out once! So thank you for cleaning up my mess"

"No problem! We are family now aren't we? So I would like for everyone to have fun with each other at least" You grinned. Offender chuckled as he let go of your hands and walked out to the kitchen.

"Good job (Y/N)!" Slender said and held you up in the air to take a full look at you, you just giggled and stretched out your arms towards him. He pulled you back into his chest into a warm embrace "My own little girl"

The rest of the evening went by pretty fast. As everyone sat down at a long table having a nice dinner together with three meals. After the last meal you started to run around in between the kitchen and living room from a sugar rush, but when the sugar died down you were as tired as a, well, as a kid after a sugar rush.

Slender carried you up to yours shared room, putting you to bed in his big bed. He nuzzled your forehead before he walked back down to the guests and his brothers.

"Is (Y/N) asleep?" Fluttershy asked standing up from the table.

"Yes, I just put her to bed" Slender answered and sat down where he sat before.

"Oh thank god" Apple pills said and took up a bottle filled with pills and popped three into her mouth chugging it down with some water. "WOWIE, this really gets the blood pumping!"

"Appel pills no drugs in the house!" Splendor said standing up trying to take the pills away from Apple pills.

"Oh hell no! I can take these with me wherever I want you" Apple pills answered back angrily trying to get the pills out of Spelndor's reach. But he got them anyways "Hey!"

"Don't worry Apple! We have alcohol that we thought to bring out after the little girl had went to sleep" Offender said getting some wine from one of the cabins.

"Oh sweet! Give me some of that" Rainbow factory said snatching a bottle from Offender tugging it. "Oh sweet Celestia"

"Oh boy" Slender said before standing up trying to make a break for it, until someone grabbed his arm.

"Hey now Slendy, don't leave yet! The party's just getting started" Twilight said smiling "Plus, can't we continue our discussion about what Zalgo was going to give you guys? I can tell you how the experiments are going"

"Ugh" Slender groaned. "Fine! But only one bottle, that's it!"

A few hours later everyone was either in the kitchen or the living room, Rainbow factory and Pinkamena were on the floor in the living room on top of each other tell themselves sweet nothings. Apple pills, Rarity and Offender where in the kitchen discussing things that drunk people would discuss. Twilight and Slender sat in a sofa together talking science stuff, drunk. Trender and Splendor where goofing with each other in the kitchen, laughing and crying. And Fluttershy sat on a couch in the living room alone sipping some wine alone, thinking and being just quiet.

All of the girls slept in the living room with sleeping bags that Twilight and Rarity made out of magic, the brothers went upstairs to their own rooms alone. Sleeping soundly and comfturbal.

~Update: Mission accomplished 10 years before deadline

Open 'Gifte"?

Yes<

No

You selected 'Yes'

You got a new memory~

----

Word count: 884

Lyne