The First Mission

Elsa P.O.V

"Elsa!" I heard my name on the speakers. I knew what that meant already. I grabbed my weapons and ran to the office. "Yes?" I said. "Elsa since you didn't seem very busy, I want you to teach someone on how we do things around here." My Boss said. I looked over to the wooden chair that sat there for ages and saw a white haired man with a blue hoodie and a staff. "Be happy to." I cracked my knuckles

Me and whoever this is went outside to get to know each other. "I'm Jack. Jack Frost." He said. "Elsa Winters" I replied. It was pretty quiet until my sister came. "Elsa!" Anna yelled. "Excuse me for a moment Jack."I said walking closer to Anna.

I walked over to Anna. "What is it?" I asked her. "We got a mission." She was wearing black glasses so I knew she was serious. "I'll be there." I said. Anna nodded and ran back to base.

Jack was pretty quiet which in this case means quite good if you're a spy. "Jack, I want you to come with me on a mission." His face was emotionless. He just nodded and stood up. I better trust him or he's dead meat.

We both went to base and got into the weapon room. "Jack grab anything that you might need." He grabbed the basics meaning a hidden gun, lasers, and his staff. Why does he need his staff?! And I, of course already have weapons on me. "Ready?" He asked. I nodded. We went out of base and headed to our destination. "So Jack, tell me about yourself."

"Well I have ice powers, have a sister named Emma, and I'm a spy in training." He smiled at me. That was kinda cute..I guess? We arrived at a wall and I just pressed onto a brick and it opened into a secret passageway. "Jack be careful"

Jack's P.O.V

"Jack be careful." I heard from Elsa who was literally not terrified about the fact that we could die at any moment. "Of course, I'm always careful." We both walked in carefully. "E-Elsa..I think it's a trap." I looked over to where she was standing and she was gone. Where is she?! Of course she wouldn't leave me. Right? Newbie prank right?

I started to panic and went looking for her. I got my gun in case I need it. I finally found her and it is a sight I will never forget.