Forever? Forever.

Elsa's P.O.V

It's great to be able to live again. I still don't know how and why but I just know. "Jack Frost!" Merida yelled running over to him. I giggled and threw a snowball at Merida.

"You too?!" Merida yelled. "Everyone! Let's gang up on Merida!" Rapunzel yelled. "Yeah!" Everyone yelled back. We began throwing snowballs at Merida. "I give up!" Merida yelled in defeat. "Yeah!" We cheered.

Hiccup ran over to Merida and stuffed her face with snow. I looked at Jack and he was day dreaming or something like that. I went over to him slowly and quietly. I pulled his hood over his head and he jumped up and tackled me to the snow. "Got you!" He yelled while tickling me.

"Jack! Stop tickling me!" I yelled trying to pull him off. "Never!" He yelled still tickling me.

~~~~~~~

We all went inside and gathered around the big christmas tree. I sat on the couch by the fireplace and Jack sat next to me. "Hey guys. Merry Christmas!" Rapunzel said handing me and Jack a gift. "Thanks Punzie!" I said hugging her.

"Here." I said giving out gifts to all the spies and trainees. "Els! I made hot chocolate!" Anna yelled. "Ooh!" I yelled running to her. "Thanks sis!" I said grabbing a cup. "Anytime." Anna said taking a sip out of her chocolate.

"I saved you a seat!" Jack yelled. "Coming!" I yelled back then running to him. "Hmm..I see your still wearing that necklace I gave you three years ago." He said. "I'll never take it off." I said sitting down next to him. "Merry Christmas Snowflake." He said pressing his lips on mine. I kissed back of course. "Get a room!" Anna yelled.

We pulled away awkwardly and looked at the christmas tree. I opened the gift Punzie gave me and it was beautiful. It's a small bracelet that said 'Best cousin and best friend ever!'

It was getting really late and everyone had fallen asleep by the Christmas tree. No one went to their room! "Jack?" I asked him quietly. "Yes?" He replied. I smiled and snuggled up with him. "Love you." I said pulling a blanket over us. "Forever?" He asked me. "Forever." I replied then falling asleep.

A/N Give me a sec..*Fangirls* 6K reads?! Wow!! I almost fainted to tell you the truth! Maybe in the next chapter, Jack might make out with Elsa. I don't know yet..

But don't worry, there's gonna be nothing that changes the story. Just a bunch of kissing. PG-13 in the next chapter just to warn you guys! *throws snowflakes at the audience*