Couple

Elsa's POV

I didn't like Jack as much as I used to. We walked to the ceremony which I had been here many times. It's where they pair you up with another spy and they both become partners for the rest of your life. I was literally praying it wasn't going to be me and Jack. All the girls sat on one side, and all the boys side on the other. "Welcome spies of all ages!" Lyla had said. We call our principal by her first name. "Woohoo!" All the spies had yelled including me. "Settle down." Lyla said.

That was the longest day of my life. "Anna, who's your partner?" I asked my sister. She check her paper. "Kristoff." She said. I smiled at her as she ran to Kristoff. The girls got the paper on who their partners were, and the boys got the same. "Here you go Elsa." Lyla said handing me my paper. There was a crowd of people so I went to the tables. "Jack Frost." My paper said. No..No..No!

I ignored him for three years, and now I have to be partners with him?! Heck no! "Rapunzel!" I said running to her. "Hi Elsie!" She said smiling. "Wanna trade?!" I said giving her my paper. "Sorry Els." She said walking to Eugene. "Hi Elsa." Someone from behind said to me.

I turned around to see a guy with sideburns. "Oh hi Hans." I said glumly. "What's wrong?" Should I tell him? He's been my friend for awhile now. "I got stick boy." I said giving him my paper. "At least, you didn't get Trixie." He said giving me back my paper. I knew Trixie probably cause she's one of the dumbest girls you will ever meet.

"I guess." I replied. "Wanna get some drinks?" He asked me. "Sure." I replied. Since it was the after party, people were dancing and having a good time. We went over to the punch table and I saw chocolate. "Chocolate!" I screamed then grabbing a handful of them. "Let me guess, you like chocolate." Hans said putting a piece in his mouth. I nodded cause my mouth was full of chocolate.

"Here." He said handing me a drink. "Thanks." I replied taking a sip. That was amazingly strong. I guess people are going to get drunk tonight.."Wanna dance?" Hans asked holding his hand out. "I don't dance." I said pushing his hand away. "I'll teach you." He said pulling me to the dance floor. "Just follow me." He said. We began to dance gracefully until I stepped on his foot. "Sorry!" I said looking at his foot. "It's ok!" He said moving us into a booth. "I'm still sorry about that Hans." I said. "Don't worry about it." He said pulling out a chair for me. I sat on the chair.

"Elsa!" Someone yelled. I already knew it was Jack. "What do you want stick boy?" I said standing up. "We're partners!" He said ignoring what I said earlier. "No shit Sherlock." I said to Jack. "Who is this?" He said looking at Hans. "I'm Hans her..umm." He said scratching the back of his neck. "He's my friend." I said. "Oh ok." Jack said looking down.

It was probably 11:00 and the party had gotten louder and even partier. "Hans, I'm going to look for Jack." I said tying my hair in a high ponytail. "Ok." He said. I didn't like Jack, but I need to know where that white head was, and there he was. He was making out with a girl. It's was pretty awkward for me to stand there not making any noise. I recognized that girl, it was Tooth. She had the biggest crush on Jack, and I guess she finally won him over.

I ran out of there as fast as I could. Tears were going down my cheek. I bumped into Hans who saw me crying. "Elsa! What happened?" Hans said wiping my tears. "Jack was making out with Tooth!" I said crying. He hugged me and told me that everything's going to be alright.

A/N well, that was pure crap. Sorry for my language. This is actually based on my breakup story. It needed some drama so I decided to put my breakup story in there. While I was writing this, a bunch of kids were running around screaming! Geez..but I still love my nephews! Hope you enjoyed! Oh and 500 reads? Amazing! Love you guys! *throws snowflakes at the audience*