Where?

Jack's POV

"I win!" Eugene yelled. "No you didn't!" I yelled back. "Guys! Be quiet! Let us work!" Anna yelled at us. "Sorry." We said in unison and got off the bed.

"Thank you. Now we can work in peace." Elsa said. We all smiled and said "Yeah." In unison.

"It's looks as if Pitch had been around the pool area for quite a while now." Rapunzel said. "Let's go then!" Hiccup yelled.

"Hang on there, Pitch could've moved by now. The computer says that he was at the pool an hour ago." Elsa said. "I'll go check." Eugene said. "I'm coming with you." Rapunzel said. "Ok, but stay in character!" Elsa said.

"Promise!" Rapunzel said then left the room. "Hang on!" Eugene yelled then ran out too. "Need any help?" Jake said getting close to Elsa.

Elsa had a disgusted look on her face and coughed away from him. "You need a mint!" Elsa said. "Anyone got a mint?" Jake asked everyone.

"If Eugene was here, you would've had fresh breath. But he's not here so too bad!" I yelled in his face. "Ooh!" Hiccup yelled. "Guys! Stop hurting his feelings!" Anna yelled.

Me and Hiccup were always scared of Anna, so we became quiet. I went over to my bed and sat on it. Elsa sat next to me smiling. "That was a good one." She said placing her hand on mine.

"Thanks." I said softly and looked at her. She smiled at me and I smiled back. "Why are you always with Jake?" I asked Elsa. "The same reason you're hanging out with Tooth." She replied.

I looked away trying to hide my blush. Elsa stood up and kissed my cheek then went back to the work. "Whoa." Hiccup said with his mouth wide open.

"You saw?" I said. "Of course I did. Why else would my mouth be wide open?" Hiccup said. I laughed and stood up. "Alright alright." I said.

"What about Tooth?" Hiccup whispered to me. "Don't care about her anymore." I said smirking. Hiccup laughed and went back to the group.

Eugene and Rapunzel bursts into the room door which made everyone jump. "Guys! Pitch! He's a blonde!" Eugene yelled.

"Eugene!" Anna yelled. "Alright, he's still at the pool." Eugene said. "Let's get out of here!" Hiccup yelled. "Hang on, there's people around, we can't risk them knowing." Elsa said.

"We'll follow him to his hotel room!" Anna yelled. "Its called stalking." I said to Anna. "Well, it's not if we're supposed to." Anna said.

"Alright, let's just go and try to find him." Elsa said. "Wait, what about room service?" Hiccup said. I picked up a 'DO NOT DISTURB' sign and placed it on the doorknob.

"Ok, now let's go!" Eugene yelled putting his fist in the air.