What Did I do..

Elsa's POV

Jack was staring amazingly confused at Jake. "Why are you staring at him?" I asked Jack. "He looks like someone." Jack replied. I giggled a little and Jake was playing with my hair. "So I guess you guys are friends now?" Jack asked me.

"Definitely." I replied. "Whoa that's a nice necklace you got Elsa." Jake said looking at the necklace Jack gave me years ago. "Thanks Jake. Jack actually got it for me." I said. "Yep. She's my snowflake." Jack said. "Snowflake? That's a cool nickname." Jake said.

I really didn't want to hear the two sides talking so I just dosed off into wonderland.

Jack's POV

I was explaining why I called Elsa snowflake when Elsa collapsed on Jake. "What the." I said. "Jack she landed on me not that I caught her." Jake said. I shook my head. "She's sleeping.." Jake said whispering.

Oh thank goodness, I thought she was dead. "Alright let's get her into her room." I said carrying Elsa's legs. "Ok I get the top and you get the bottom." Jake said holding onto Elsa's waist.

I don't know why I have this feeling in my stomach..what is it?

Me and Jake finally carried Elsa to her room and placed her on her bed without wake her up. "We did it." I said quietly. "I know we did." Jake said. We got out her room and shut it. "So Jack, I heard you've been hanging out with tooth." Jake said.

"Yeah so?" I said. "Why are you even hanging out with Tooth? She lost her memory man." Jake said looking at Tooth. "I'm just being a good person." I said playing with my hoodie. "Or is it something else?" Jake said yanking my hoodie cord down. "What do you mean?" I said putting his cord down.

"You haven't been hanging out with Elsa lately..but mostly with Tooth." Jake said fixing his hoodie. "You probably like Tooth." Jake said. "Whoa Jake I don't like Tooth!" I yelled.

"Jack?" I heard someone behind me. I turned around and saw Tooth on the edge of crying. "No wait I do like you." I said. "Ooh.." Jake said from behind me. "You do?!" Tooth said jumping up. "Dang it.." I whispered.

"See you later Jacky boy!" Jake said walking away with something in his hands. It looked like a metal box..it was a recorder! "Jake!" I yelled wanting To run after him and punch his face but Tooth held me back. "I love you too Jack!" Tooth said giving me a tight hug.

What the heck did I just do..

A/N Hello everyone! Or should I say snowflakes! Thank you all so much for 19.37K that was so much I almost fainted! I love all you so much! *throws snowflakes at the audience*