Meeting Rapunzel

Jack's P.O.V

I was hugging Elsa when the door flew open. I stopped hugging her and looked over at the door. There stood a beautiful woman with long blonde hair, she wore black, of course, and and a lizard on her shoulder.

"Rapunzel!" Elsa screamed and ran to her and hugged her. "Elsie!" Rapunzel screamed back. They finally let go and I was standing awkwardly. "This is Jack, a trainee I'm training." Elsa pointed to me.

I smiled and Rapunzel smiled back. "Cuz! You got another day off!" Rapunzel seemed happy for Elsa. And Elsa being the person she is screamed and grabbed my hand. She dragged me out of there which was surprising cause I'm a really heavy person.

"Jack, since I have a day off, I'll be training you within that day." We head to the training center and I noticed that there were dummies, weapons, and a mat. "Ready?" She said.

"Wait right now?" I asked pointing to myself. "I'll see how much you need help on, and I don't think you might need that much." I don't want to punch and hit a girl! But I headed to the mat and got ready.

"Sorry if I break something." Elsa said smirking. "Go easy on me Els." She nodded and gave a couple kicks and punches. I dodged him and kicked and punched back.

Instead of dodging, Elsa grabbed my leg and threw me against the wall. Thank goodness there padding on the wall. "I said go easy on me Els."

"It got boring." I ran to her and tackled her down. Being the gentleman I was, didn't punch her. But I did pinch her a little. "Give up?" I said still pinching her. She laughed a little and kicked me square in the stomach! "You better give up Frost." I realized I was in a lot in pain, but I kept going.

When training was over, I got an ice pack for me. "Elsie!" I already knew who that was. Rapunzel came over and threw her a water bottle and tossed me a can of orange juice. I'm beginning to like this Rapunzel. "Thanks Punzie." We both replied.

Rapunzel smiled and ran out the room. "Jack you hungry?" "Yeah" I noticed she didn't have bruises on her arms or in any pain. She's way tougher than the average girl.

Elsa's P.O.V

Jack needed a lot of work, but he'll get there. "Come with me Jack." He went up to me and we walked to a nearby cafe. This was the only place with the chocolate that I liked. He ordered a sandwich and I just ordered a latte. We sat down and talked about our life. "Elsa" Jack said looking at his watch. "What?" I replied taking a sip of my latte.

"We should head back." I nodded and we threw the leftovers and my empty cup away. We walked to a dark alley since it was the only shortcut. "So Jack, how old is Emma?" "She's around 15." "Cool."

I was about to turn to the left but something felt wrong. "Jack stay close" reaching for his hand. "Of course." He tightly squeezed my hand. I heard a bang. I almost fell and saw Jack laying on the floor knocked out. "Jack!" I went down and started to figure out, how did he get knocked out? I took his arm and put it over my shoulder. Before I could stand up, I fell to the floor and blacked out.