Good Bye

Jacks P.O.V

Me and the gang went back to base because Elsa haven't woken up. I never left her side, I kept saying with her, day and night. "Jack. Would you like some food?" Anna said worried. "No thanks." I said. She walked out. I understand why she would be so worried about Elsa, she's all Anna has left. I kissed Elsa's forehead and fell asleep next to her. I woke up by the sound of movement. "Elsa?" I said sitting up. "Jack." She replied. "Elsa!" I yelled and hugged her tightly. "Jack!" She yelled and hugged me as well. The others ran in. "Elsa!" They all said and joined our hug.

"What happened? And why am I back in base?" She said breaking the hug. We all let go and explained it to her. "We gotta go back!" Elsa said. "We don't want you getting hurt again." Anna said looking down. "I promise." Elsa said hugging her sister. "Me and Elsa will go to Pitch ALONE." I said. "Be careful bro." The guys gave me manly hugs.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Ready?" I asked Elsa putting the last weapon on me. "I was born ready." She said. I smiled at her and she smiled back. "Let's go." I said. We both went out of base and onto Pitch's place. "Elsa, watch out!" I said stopping her. "What?" She said looking confused. There could be booby traps everywhere and I don't want us to get hurt. She looked at the traps and her mouth turned into an 'o'. We both made it inside without a bruise. "It's this way." Elsa said pointing to the biggest and tallest door I've ever seen!

I held Elsa's hand and she held mine, we carefully went inside this door. "Well, Well, Well." Pitch said clapping slowly. I shot him but it had no effect. Elsa did the same until there wasn't any more ammo. "Fools! Did you think you could defeat me?! I'm invincible!" Pitch said calling out his nightmares. I shot the nightmares while Elsa punched and kicked. "Goodnight Jack Frost." I heard Pitch say, but before I could react..Elsa pushed me out of the way.

I landed face first on the ground. I turned around and saw Elsa with a wound near her chest. "Elsa!" I yelled and ran to her. "Jack..I'll be fine." She said looking at me. A tear went down and Elsa wiped it. "I love you Snowflake." I said. She pressed her lips on mine. They were warm and comforting. She pulled away and said "Take care of Anna." She said faintly. "I promise! Please don't leave me.." I said putting my hands on hers. "I love you, Snowball." She said then she closed her eyes. "Snowflake..no!" I yelled.

My anger was at it's maximum and I tacked Pitch and punched him until I shot his head. Blood splattered all over my face and hair. I ran to Elsa and picked her up, bridal style. I ran to the hospital. "I need help!" I said to a woman. They rushed Elsa to intense surgery and I called the others to come.

A/N The feels..but I'll make it better. I promise! Snowflake and Snowball seem perfect! Who else? Again thanks so much for reading! *throws snowflakes at the audience*