Memory is lost..

Jack's P.O.V

I walked down the hallway with Elsa. "You kiss surprising well Elsa." I said. I think I saw her smile for a while. "At least I don't practice with a pillow." She replied. How does she know?! "Umm..how did you find out?" I said rubbing the back of my neck.

"I just found out right now." She replied kissing my cheek. I blushed and I'm not that kind of person who blushes easily.

"So, should we hang in my room or yours?" I asked her. "I haven't seen your room in a while. So why not your room?" She said smiling. We turned a corner and saw a leg sticking out of the corner. "Oh my god!" Elsa yelled running over to this person. "What the heck happened?!" I yelled running over to this person.

I looked at her face and I realized it was Tooth. "Tooth!" I said moving the hair out of her face. "Come on! We gotta call the ambulance!" Elsa yelled grabbing her phone. "Hurry!" I yelled trying to wipe the blood off. "I'm trying!" Elsa yelled.

~~~~~~~~~~

We waited in the waiting room. We haven't talk ever since Tooth been wheeled into the ER. I looked at Elsa and she was on the edge of crying. I hugged her and she instantly cried on my shirt. "She's gonna be fine." I said trying to comfort her.

My shirt was soaked with Elsa's tears but I didn't mind. "Elsa Winters? Jack Frost?" I heard someone say. It was the doctor. "How is she?!" Elsa said standing up quickly. "She doesn't have any memory of her past life." The doctor said. "Can we see her?" I said going by Elsa's side. "Of course." The doctor said then walked off.

We ran into her room and saw Tooth with monitors around her. "Tooth.." I whispered quietly. "Who are you?" Tooth asked me in a confused way. "She doesn't remember me.." I said quietly making sure Elsa doesn't hear. "I'm Elsa and that's Jack. I know you don't remember us but we're your friends. Your name is Tooth by the way." Elsa said gently.

A/N Whew! Haven't uploaded in a while! I'm fine guys, I'm not dead! I tried making the story a little more interesting just to keep the flow going. 7K reads! Hold the phone..*fangirls* awesome! *throws snowflakes at the audience*