Drama

Jack's P.O.V

The others came and rushing and begging if they could see Elsa. "Jack!" Anna yelled and hugged me. She began crying in my shoulder but I didn't care. "Is Elsa okay?" Rapunzel asked me. "She's going through intense surgery." I replied letting go of Anna. I noticed the guys had a tear coming out of them. "I hope she's gonna be ok." I heard someone say. I turned around and guess who it was. "Hans." I said. "Oh hi Jack." Hans said. "How's my girl?" He said. Before I could say anything Eugene yelled. "Elsa isn't yours, she's Jack's!" I was a bit embarrassed but I ignored that feeling.

"Then why did he make out with Tooth?" He said circling around me. "You made out with Tooth?" Anna said. "Indeed. Now why would you make out with Tooth when you love Elsa?" Hans said whispering. "I was drunk ok?!" I yelled pushing Hans away from me. "Jack, i stayed with you the whole night, you didn't drink anything." Hiccup said. I forgot he was with me. "She's mine Frost." Hans said. "Never in your wildest dreams." I fired back.

~~~~~~~~~~

Me and the group, including Hans, waited for Elsa. "Sir? Which one of you is the boyfriend?" The woman said. "Me." Hans and I said at the same time. "It's Jack." Anna said. "Yes, now all of you can finally visit Elsa." She said then walked away. We rushed into Elsa's room and saw her. She was sleeping peacefully with a scar on her chest. "Snowflake.." I said as I walked over to her. "J-Jack?" Elsa replied. "Elsa!" We screamed then hugged her. "Guys! Not too tight!" She screamed. We let go of her and smiled. "Hans?" Elsa said sitting up slowly. "Hi Els." He replied.

Elsa's P.O.V

"What are you doing here?" I said to Hans. "Making sure my friend was alright." He replied. "Friend?! She's not your friend!" Jack yelled pushing Hans. "Jack! Enough!" I yelled. "Elsa, mind if I ask you a question?" Hans said. I didn't really trust him but I still said "sure." Hans smirked and Jack was getting ready to punch that face of his. "Why do you still hang out with Jack? Didn't he make out with Tooth?" Hans said. "Els, it's not what you think it is." Jack said grabbing my arm. "Then what is it? Hiccup said you didn't drink anything." Hans shot back. I felt a bit heartbroken that Jack made out with Tooth. "She kissed me! And I thought it was Elsa cause of all the lights!" Jack said.

"Me and Tooth have no similarities!" I screamed at Jack. "Her hair was braided like you, she's the same height as you, and she sounded like you." Jack said. "Excuses, Excuses." Hans said shaking his head. "We should leave." The group said and left. I didn't know to believe, the excuse was so believable but Hans is my friend! "Jack, I forgive you." I said and hugged him.