That Was Fun ;)

PG-13 (Smutty ;)

-Elsa-

Jack asked me to Prom. The Winter themed prom which is like, Victory! The teachers wanted us to dance to a waltz.

I can't even dance! I don't dance!

Jack told me to meet in his dorm room so we could practice our waltz. "Hey Els." Jack greeted me once I entered the room.

"Hi." I waved at him and closed the door behind me.

Jack stood up from his chair and walked over to me. "Follow my lead." Jack started the dance. Once we were in the correct position, we started to twirl around.

Swirling around his bed, his pile of clothes, and his desk. Once we stopped dancing, Jack looked at me, examining every detail on my face.

I felt his left hand caress my cheek. I stared at his blue, snowflake patterned eyes and I smiled. He lifted my chin up and he kisses me by surprise.

I kiss him back passionately, and I felt his free hand go under my shirt. I felt his hand start to move to my bra which he messed around with.

I stopped the kiss for some air, while I slid Jack's shirt off. Jack did the same with my blouse that he threw across the room.

Jack gently laid me on his bed, and slowly crawled on top of me while giving me a passionate kiss. I parted my lips slightly, and felt his tongue enter the inside of my mouth.

His tongue twirled inside my mouth, making me moan loudly. "Shhh.. Keep it quiet." Jack whispered. I felt his hand go to the back of my pants and tugged on them.

I gasped when I felt his 'thing' hit my bottom part. Jack was planting kisses on my collarbone while his hand was exploring my body.

He gently bit my neck, and I think he left a mark. I felt his boney hands sneak to the front of my jeans and slid them down.

I kicked the jeans off the bed and felt Jack unbuckle his belt. I watched as he slowly pulled his jeans down revealing his boxer briefs.

Jack looked back at me and my breath turned into a small gasp. He got my head and slowly pulled my head to his. "I love you.." Jack whispered into my lips. "I do too." I said with a small peck on his lips.

I felt Jack's hand undo my bra (Smuutttyyy), as I took my bra completely off. Jack smirked slightly as I felt his hand massaging my breast making me moan.

"Jack? Is everything okay in there?" Jack's roommate, Hiccup asked. "Everything's fine!" Jack answered and we both heard footsteps retreating.

We both laughed and continued our make out session. "Frost," I said in between little moans. "Yeah?" Jack lifted his head up from my chest. "Love you." I said wrapping my legs around his waist.

~~

"What were you guys doing in here?" Hic asked me and Jack once we exited the room. I buttoned my shirt as Jack smirked.

"We were watching a movie." Jack wrapped his arm around my waist. "Very romantic." I kissed Jack's cheek. "Okayy.." Hic said exiting the room.

Me and Jack laughed when Hic fully left the room. "That was amazing." I said smiling. "Yes it was." Jack got his shirt on. My clothes were already on so I decided to leave.

That was fun.