Chapter 1 Platform 9 3/4

Lily's P.O.V

Today is the first day of term and I am SO excited, I don't have to see her anymore and I am HEAD GIRL!

I am knocked out of my thoughts when there is a knock at the door.
"Hurry up freak, you're going in 10 minutes and I am going to Vernon's"
It hurts that the only time she talks to me is when it's absolutely necessary, we haven't talked properly in YEARS and I mean years. I was snapped out of my thoughts again when Mum yelled.
" Lily we are leaving now! "
"ok" I reply with and grab my trunk and head downstairs fast,  but apparently not fast enough for petunia to call me freak I get in the car ignoring what my sister just said and head to platform 9 and 3/4.

TIME SKIP TO THE PLATFORM

I look around platform 9 and 3/4 knowing this is my last time here.
"LILY,  LILY" I hear my friend Marlene McKinnon yell for me.  I run to her and then she notices the Head Girl badge in my pocket.
" Oh. My. Merlin" She seems shocked but before I can ask Potter comes up to me. But Marlene says to Potter.
" James,  looks like you and Lily will be spending a lot of time together this year" she says with a evil grin on her face.
" And why is that, ?" I ask, looking between Marlene and Potter, they both have evil grins in their faces.
"I thought you would of figured it out, Evans I'm head boy"

A/N hey guys tell what you think about this and give me some ideas for both my books please,  I am REALLY stuck,  my other story is called
Harry potter and the return of the dead.