Chapter 9: The Date?!

Last tome on ' A doe and A stag, true love at last: A Jily Fanfic' 

Lily put her auburn hair into a messy bun and gets ready for bed the last thought that crosses her mind before going into sleep is ' James' and my date is tomorrow'

Meanwhile in James' room, he combed his hair back and put a hair net on, he got into bed got his teddy bear, put his eye mask on and thought ' I'm going on a date with Lily Evans' 

Lily's P.O.V 

" Lily get your butt out of bed! It's already 9:00am and you said you would met him at 10:30!!!" I wake up to Mar screaming in my face. 

" OK, OK, I'm getting up" I slowly rise from my bed to see Mar and Alice with hair products, little makeup, clothes and shoes. 

" Wha-how, you now what never mind"  I say as I am shocked on how they got that so fast!

" OK Lils, We have only natural make up , flats, some casual clothes and only a couple of hair products" Alice explains. 

I grudgingly get out of bed and walk over to the people who woke me from my beauty sleep about James and I- NO LILY KEEP IT TOGETHER! I rub the sleep out of my eyes as my friends have the goofiest smile on there faces I mean like really it's just one date then it will lead to marriage! IN YOUR DREAMS Oh but you do dream about it  though sunshine!  SHUT UP ME!!

" -Lily Earth to Lily. Did you hear anything I said to you," Mar stands there with here hands on her hips like a mother. 

" No, sorry Mother" I say with, might I add my mastered, potter smirk and yes I said POTTER as in James Fleamont Potter. 

" Did you just do a potter smirk" Alice says cheekily

" Shut up Alice, just get me ready for the..... date" I say quietly on the word 'date' 

" Okay, Al you ready?" Mar asks 

" Ready as I'll ever be" She replies

So basically they tortured me ( Got me ready) and spent an hour doing so, but I must say I look fabulous. Time to go on the date. 

THE DATE 

James' P.O.V I pick Lily up from the great hall at 10:30 like I said and she looks fabulous, I mean she always does but wow. 

" So, Lily wanna get a butterbeer?" I ask her as we head to Hogsmede with her arm wrapped around mine. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!! 

" Sure James" She replies sweetly and I swear I saw her blush under her gorgeous red hair  that flows calmly through the crispy cold wind. Merlin I am in LOVE!  We arrive at the Three Broomsticks and I ask Lils if she can save us a seat whilst I go get the butterbeers. She simply nods and goes over to a booth and saves for us. 

" 2 Butterbeers please Rosmerta," I ask kindly 

" 2? Normally you get 4?" She asks puzzled.

" Well I gotta date with the Lily Evans," I say with my signature smirk 

" THE Lily Evans agreed to go on a date with YOU I never thought I would see the day. 2 of my best butterbeers coming up" Rosmerta said and went to go fetch Lils and I a butterbeer. I waited with a huge smile on my face paid for our drinks and went over to Lily.

" Here you go my fair lady," I say with a posh voice and  a bow and pass the butterbeer over to her.

" Why thank you kind sir," She replies with the same posh voice. 

We drank our butterbeers, laughed for ages and decided to head to Honeydukes. Cause WE WANT CANDY!!!!!! Once we get there Lily's eyes bulge and starts to run around the store and grab as much candy as she can find, I give a chuckle and go over to slow her down.

" Lils, slow down, you haven't even had any candy yet you seem like you've had the whole store supply, I mean it's cute but-" I was interrupted mid sentence by Lily Evans whom might I add KISSED ME ON THE LIPS!!!!! THE LILY EVANS

" Wha-," I started to ask,

" Shh, my turn to talk. Look I like you Potter Okay, I like you like you and I have for ages but never told you, I-I figured out I liked you in 5th year when you comforted me when Snape called me a  called me a you know what OK?" And I kissed her and she kissed me back. 

" Lily Evans will you be my Girlfriend?" 

" Yes,"

Cliffhanger. will try and up date tonight.