Chapter 7: What have I done.

Lily's P.O.V

WHAT HAVE I DONE. I said yes to James Bloody freaking Potter. I try to forget about our oncoming 'date' by writing to Mum and Dad. I sit down in my common room on my favourite chair by the fire and start writing.

Dear Mum, Dad, and Petunia.

School is getting off to a good start. Marlene and Alice wish to say hi. Being Head Girl is definitely hard with my school work although being Head Girl I get to plan the Halloween Ball, which is a HUGE advent here. As promised I will tell you who the head boy is. It's Potter. Though I have to admit he isn't that bad this year, he's starting to act more human. I think I've said too much. Otherwise, nothing much has happened, need to study for my N.E.W.T.S. now.

Lots of Love,

Lily.

I get up and realize that James has been here this entire time and are for some reason watching me and the Marauders watching him laughing silently.  

" Can I help you?" I say while putting my hair behind my ear.

" No, nothing Lily," Potter replies nicely?

" Okay, then I'm just gonna go to the owlery," I say leaving the room. Wow, that was weird. 

James' P.O.V

I walk into the common room with the dudes and find Lily in there what seems to be writing a letter to, obviously, her family. We walk in silently and sit down I get lost in my thoughts and watch Lily, I only notice when she says 

" Can I help you?" while putting her hair behind her ear. Merlin shes gorgeous 

" No, nothing Lily," I reply nicely with the potter grin on my face.

" Okay, then I'm just gonna go to the owlery, "Lily replies leaving the room. 

When she leaves Sirius bursts out laughing Remus and Peter follow in suit. Merlin. 

"What now Padfoot?" I ask him once he calms done, a little, 

"Y-Y-YOU P-Prongs Oh, No, Nothing Lilykinns, but you can help me by-"I cut him off by throwing a pillow at him.

"HEY! What's wrong ProngsiePoo?" Padfoot says in the most childish voice ever.

" Why did I have to be friends with immature people," Remus whispers but we hear him.

"What does that mean old Moony?" Padfoot asks.

" Do you even have to ask my dear Padfoot, " He replies with a grin.

" Okay, break it up lovebirds!" I say breaking the tension in the room.

" Hey JUST because we dated one in our fifth year does NOT make us Lovebirds or Gay!" Padfoot replies putting his hands on his hips. I can't hold it in anymore I just start laughing like a MANIAC. Soon we all are until we see Lily has entered. 

Lily's P.O.V 

I walk into the Head Common Room and find the Marauders pillow fighting. Oh My Merlin I could just go up and kiss James right now- WHAT AM I THINKING! James notices me and gives me a smile, I smile back but since he wasn't concentrating on their pillow fight Sirius hits him in the back of the head. I give a little laugh, grab a pillow and hit Sirius in the back of the head. It goes on until Remus relies he needs to do patrol around the castle and we relies that is  midnight! Sirius, Peter and Remus bid farewell and James and I are left a lone. 

"We better head to bed," I say 

"Yeah, probably. Mum would yell at me if she knew I was up this late" He gave a little chuckle then continued " Dad wouldn't care but yeah let's head to bed" 

" Goodnight James" I say and give him a peck on the cheek then went to my room and went to bed.

James' P.O.V (Quick) 

OH MY MERLIN OH MY MERLIN OH MY MERLIN OH MY MERLIN OH MY MERLIN OH MY MERLIN OH MY MERLIN OH MY MERLIN OH MY MERLIN OH MY MERLIN OH MY MERLIN OH MY MERLIN OH MY MERLIN OH MY MERLIN OH MY MERLIN OH MY MERLIN OH MY MERLIN OH MY MERLIN OH MY MERLIN OH MY MERLIN OH MY MERLIN OH MY MERLIN OH MY MERLIN OH MY MERLIN LILY EVANS GAVE ME A PECK ON THE CHEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ( oh Merlin I feel like a 1st year girl)  I then head to bed with the thought Lily Evans gave me a kiss on the cheek.