Chapter 8: The week before

Lily's P.O.V.

Monday

I started to walk to defense with James ( The marauders were still getting ready, well Sirius was, Peter laughing and Remus telling Sirius to hurry) so James and I started to head to class. While on the way there, all the girls in James' 'fan club' were giving me the death stare for some unknow- They must know about James and I's 'date' on Saturday. 

"James?" I whisper to him

"Hmm what is it?" He replies.

" Do these girls know about our..... date?"

"Wha- I. Am. Going. To. KILL. Padfoot. " He has obviously seen the girls staring at us. 

"Forget it, let's just head to class." 

James' P.O.V 

Tuesday

Well Padfoot was still alive and well. It also turns out he didn't tell anyone only this diary! (Yes he has a diary that only I know about) So I'm in History of Magic trying to figure out who it was.

"...... Potter!"  someone calls.

"Wha-what has padfoot done now!" I look up to find the entire class staring at me even Lily THOUGH not the death glare so yay :) 

" I asked you a question," Professor Binns says 

"Oh sorry Professor may you please repeat it?" I ask with a smirk on my face.

" I asked you, what  Hogwarts student traveled to america and France while writing a book. Who was it and what was the book called?" 

" Oh. um Newt Scamander and Fantastic Beasts and where to find them."  I reply sitting back in my chair and put a smirk on my face. 

No one's P.O.V

Wednesday

Wednesday was boring nothing happened.

Lily's P.O.V

Thursday

2 more days until the......date. I still don't like to admit it. Mum replied to my letter and got it this morning.

Dear Lily Flower,

It is nice to hear that school is going well. Your friends are so nice tell them that they can come to our place this Christmas, though be careful around Tuney. You know how she is. Of course having an extra role will be hard but I know my baby girl has got it. Also what's this about Potter?  Your father is under the impression that you like him, do you? anyway get studying for your N.E.W.T.S have a great term darling

Love,

Mum and Dad 

( Sorry your sister wont sign you know her)

I blushed at the Potter part luckily he din't sneak a look at the letter. I've now got to go to charms.

James' P.O.V

Friday dun dun DUNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OM MY MERLIN OH MY MERLIN OM MY MERLIN OH MY MERLIN OM MY MERLIN OH MY MERLIN OM MY MERLIN OH MY MERLIN!!!!!!!!!!! TOMORROW I AM GOING ON MY DATE WITH LILY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEAH!!!!!!! Luckily I have a free period so I can talk to the boys though Sirius advice is not the best he kept saying ' Oh pronsy poo kiss her!' ' Ask her to be your girlfriend!' ' Your such a chicken' ONLY 16 HOURS TILL OUR DATE!!!

No one's P.O.V 

 Lily put her auburn hair into a messy bun and gets ready for bed the last thought that crosses her mind before going into sleep is ' James' and my date is tomorrow'

Meanwhile in James' room, he combed his hair back and put a hair net on, he got into bed got his teddy bear, put his eye mask on and thought ' I'm going on a date with Lily Evans' 

A/N Sorry for the cliffhanger will update soon.