Chapter 4: Halloween Ball plan

Lily's P.O.V

Today James and I were asked to visit Professor Dumbledore. 

"Potter, hurry up" I snap at him and start to walk out the door when I get to the stairs James is not far behind, when I try to run up the stairs I get stuck in the trip step and once again fall into James's strong quidditch built wonderfu- LILY SNAP OUT OF IT! Even though I admitted that I like him I will not let it get in my mind all the time.

"Thanks, and sorry for snapping at you I am just tired" Luckily it was Saturday so I could go back to sleep.

" I suggest after our meeting, have a nap, if it is work I will take care of it you need sleep" He says with that smile that melts my heart. I smile and turn as I was blushing. we get to Dumbledore's office and before I can knock I hear a small 'Enter' honestly sometimes I think that man can see through walls or something. 

"Hello, Miss Evans and Mr Potter, you are most likely wondering why I summoned you here" We both nod and he continues " I was wondering if you would like to host the Halloween Ball this year." OH MY MERLIN The Halloween ball is like the most important thing ever, everyone looks forward to it, it is such a big responsibility. I look at James and he nods with the smile again AGH.

" Yes Professor, we will do it" I say proudly, He hands us some papers and we head back to our common room. 

" We can do this later if you want to go back to sleep" James ask's softly while brushing his hand through his beautiful, messy, love-NO LILY.

" Um.. No it's fine" I say smiling a little.

" OK, let's get to work, Lily"

" Sure, James"

We spend about 5 hours on it and we are only about half way done when my best friends came barging into the room.

"LILY EMERGENCY GIRLS MEETING NOW!!" They sound very excited.

" Go Lily, we can do this later, the guys and I are going to hang in my room" He says with the smile the melts my heart. I nod and head up to my room with my BFF'S.

" SO WHAT HAPPENED WITH YOU AND JAMES?!" They semi-screamed.

"Nothing just Halloween Ball planning" I reply.

" Ya, right, He likes you and You like him" They sort of yelled 

"Um.. James wanted me to give this to you...." Sirius trails of and runs out of the room.

I turn my head back to my friends.

" How much did he hear?" I say panicked.