Chapter 3: Lily confesses

Lily's P.O.V

When we get to the carriages Po- James's friends and mine jump in one of the two last carriages and there is no room for us so we have to share a carriage. 

"Guess this is our one then Lily" He says with that cute smile- wait NO IT IS NOT CUTE.

" OK" I say then we hop into the carriages.

" So, I hear we get our own common room as heads, any idea on what you want the password to be?" He asks with his deep beautifu- NO he is STILL A CUTE ARROGANT TOE RAG AHHHHH.

" Um maybe Quidditch?" 

" You like Quidditch?" 

" Ya, I have been a fan of it since I heard about it and watched a game"

"OK our password will be Quidditch" When he finishes speaking we hit a bump and I fall right into his arms, his strong, Quidditch built arms WHAT IS HAPPENING NO I AM NOT FALLING FOR JAMES POTTER.

"Uh thanks James" I say getting up. Thankfully we have arrived at the Castle and I head straight to my friends Marlene and Alice and tell them that we need to talk later and possibly have a girls night as it is A Friday and we have no classes tomorrow. 

" What is it about Lil's?" Alice asks me. 

I look around before I answer and whisper.

"James" And I can tell they are holding in a squeal

" You can scream later when we get to my common room" I say as we head to the great hall.

SKIP TO WHEN JAMES AND LILY GET TO THE COMMON ROOM

" Uh James?"

" Ya Lily"

" Is it OK if Alice and Marlene come over, they um want to talk"

" Sure, me and the guys are doing the same in the boys dorm"

" Thank James" I say with a smile before I head the the Gryffindor common room to get my friends. When we get back we sit on the floor.

" Okay Lils spill the beans?" Marlene says.

" OK, so you know how me and James had to ride to hogwarts together in the carriages?" they nod and i continue 

" ok so I slipped and he caught me and umm.......... I think I like him" They look at each other before the squealing their heads of 

"I KNEW IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" Alice screams. Well it was actually good to get that of my chest.

I like James Potter.