Chapter 5: Surprise for Prongs

Last Time 

"LILY EMERGENCY GIRLS MEETING NOW!!" They sound very excited.

" Go Lily, we can do this later, the guys and I are going to hang in my room" He says with the smile the melts my heart. I nod and head up to my room with my BFF'S.

" SO WHAT HAPPENED WITH YOU AND JAMES?!" They semi-screamed.

"Nothing just Halloween Ball planning" I reply.

" Ya, right, He likes you and You like him" They sort of yelled

"Um.. James wanted me to give this to you...." Sirius trails of and runs out of the room.

I turn my head back to my friends.

" How much did he hear?" I say panicked.

James' P.O.V

Sirius' runs back into the room screaming like a little girl.

" What are you excited about Padfoot?" I say sleepily rubbing my eyes.

"Guess what!" He says squealing.

" What?" We all say to him.

"It has something to do with Lily-Flower!" 

" Padfoot tell us please before I fall asleep" I say yawning.

" LILY-FLOWER HAS A CRUSH ON PRONGSIE-POO!!!!!!" He starts squealing and I don't know what to do I have liked her since I laid eyes on her but she hated me and know she likes me.

"..... and there is a Hogsmede next weekend. Prongs EARTH TO PRONGS" Next minute I am on the floor.

" Guess he is in Lilyland" Sirius says

" OK maybe I was but can you blame me?!"

" No" They all say.

" Alright, what do I do? Do I ask her out? Or just wait?" I say putting my head in my hands.

" I think" Remus starts after about 5 minutes of silence

" Yes?" I say

" I think that we should suggest the idea that we all go together us and the girls. I don't want to plan it to much otherwise I know she will get suspicious."

" Nice idea Moony" I say giving my friend a High-five. 

"OK we will ask tomorrow at breakfast" I say.

They leave my room and head back to the dorm. I lay awake wondering if Lily would ever be my girlfriend.

Well it was a surprise for me.