Chapter 12: The Ball lead up

"That's right Hogwarts, The Lily Evans is Bisexual," That part isn't a lie I have been since 2nd year and there was a time when I did have a crush on Marlene, I mean she's cute, right?

McGonagall looks like she's seen a ghost, and so I decided to say something

" Hogwarts! I said yes to James, but I am Bi.." Then Sirius Jumps up and yells

" I'M GAY HOGWARTS DEAL WITH IT!" I mean I knew already so it wasn't that big of a shock. Then James swings me around and kisses me full on my lips and I can hear McGonagall yelling.

" THAT'S MY STUDENTS THAT'S MY BABY JAMSY!" I never knew that she thought of James as a son. This has been one exciting quidditch game. 

" Come on Lils we need to get your dress! The ball is in 2 days!" Marlene practically screams in my ear. 

" Okay, okay, I'm getting up," I mumble into my pillow as I tiredly take the lilac sheet off me and start to head to the shower whilst Marlene heads downstairs to the common room. I let the hot water fall gracefully on to me and to wake me up after a long night of ball planning with James. After about 5 minutes I turn the shower off and get changed into a nice white blouse and a blue pair of skinny jeans and put my hair in a messy bun, not caring about my make up I head downstairs to where Marlene is waiting with Sirius, you know if Sirius wasn't gay then they would make a cute couple, I clear my throat to announce my arrival.

" About times Lils, you took forever!" Mar throws her hands up which earns a smirk from Sirius and a laugh from me as I reply saying.

" I only took 15 minutes you, on the other hand, take about an hour," Sirius hen gets up saying he doesn't want to get stuck in this 'girl drama' which Marlene replies with smacking him with a pillow. After about 10 minutes of me trying to get Marlene to stop chasing Sirius, we go and get Alice and Tonks. When we collect our friends we all head to Hogsmeade to get our dresses. Around two hours were spent finding our dresses we finally decided what we wanted. I got a nice ball gown sized red off the shoulder dress, red flowers flowing from the top to just below the waist along with a silk red cape hanging down gracefully. Marlene got a nice off the shoulder blue ankle-length blending from a dark blue to a nice light sky blue. Tonks got a beautiful two-piece dress the top is a gold glitter short sleeve crop top the bottom is a nice flowy blue with the waistband the same colour as her top. After a couple of butterbeers, the girls and I head back. AS we get into the common room James surprises me and swings me around for a kiss but of course, Sirius interrupts us by saying. 

" Eww, too much straightness," and pretends to gag which makes us all laugh. 

" Ohhh, what did you buy today Lily-Pad," James says as he tries to go into my shopping bag.

" Ah, bad Jamsy. This is my dress for the ball. I guess you'll just have to wait," I reply and head to my room with the girls in tow. 

" Damn, those 7 years were worth the wait for that girl," I hear James whisper.

" I heard that Jamsy and thank you,"

I just can't wait till the ball. 

A/N Yes I know I haven't updated in ages I apologize for that I hope to have the ball chapter up before next year or at least at 11:59 pm on new years eve.