Chapter 3

CHAPTER 3

***MARCUS' POV***

I inched my face closer to hers as I look at those pair of fine eyes.
They no longer shout vitality as they used to do.

Those eyes are blank and numbed by the field of her work.

All I see is emptiness.

And I am more than willing to give whatever her request is.

For she is the only woman I longed to hold.

I have had my share of one night stands with other girls but...

But it felt so wrong...

because they are not her.

I grabbed her by the nape and kissed her torridly, our tongues fought. She responded without a hint of hesitation.

God.

She smells and tastes like strawberries and cigarettes.

I pulled her against my body and I wished we could get any closer. I wanted her warmth so much I couldn't get enough.

I cut that kiss when her hands went to my manhood again for another round of tease.

I groaned as she smiled mischievously.

I am completely aware of how she can easily send me right over the edge.

Ganito ako kahina kapag para na sa kaniya.

Hinuli ko ang pulso niya. No, I don't want her to take the lead again. Until she declared, "I want this to be hot and fiery, Marcus."

I am here to oblige.

I positioned her in all fours. Yes, her hand and knees flat on bed.

I raised the hem of her robe up to her waist. Her beautiful perfectly round buttocks was now revealed to me.

I glided my hand from her buttocks up to her nape.

I showered her with words of praises, everything she wanted to hear and everything I wanted to tell her.

Inabot niya ang isang pisngi ng pwetan niya at binuka iyon to give me a glance of her pink wet pussy.

"Oh ghad. Ali. Since when have you been this wild?"
I bit my lip. All I got as an answer is a moan.

I was immediately so turned on.

I went down to all fours too. My chest on his back and my lips on her ears.

I finally had her in my arms again. Oh, how long have I wanted this.

I groped her vail, napatingala siya.
Idinikit ko rin ang tumitigas kong pagkalalaki sa kaniya.

"Oh" Umungol siya dahil don.

"You want this cock?"

"Hmmm. Y-yes..please..."

I reached for her nape, andon ang zipper ng dress niya at ibinaba ko iyon.

Pinasok ko ang kamay ko sa loob ng dress atsaka minasahe ang malulusog niyang dibdib na nakakulong pa sakanyang bra.

Itinodo ko ang pagkakababa ng zipper ng roba. It exposed her beautiful back to me. I took her bra off and started kneeding her big soft breasts.

"Ahhh~." She exhales another moaned. Tinabing ko na ang belo ng uniporme niya pakaliwa at bulong sa kanan nyang tenga.

"Look at me." Utos ko habang umuulos na kahit hindi pa man nakapasok sa kanya.

Gahd I am this excited that I am dryhumping her!

"Hmm. Ipasok mo naaa." She impatiently ordered. I snickered.

"No. Tell me you want this first. Ali."

I slid two fingers inside her as I continue to dryhump her.

Tumingala sya. "Fuck. Yes.. I want this Marcus!"

I inserted my third finger and was prized by a moan. "I want it to hurt Marcus! Urgh!"

Gahd. That was so hot and sexy as hell.

"Geesuz Ali, you're making me so hard."

Inalis ko ang mga daliri ko sakanya at dinilaan iyon. She is so fucking sweet.

My hand found her clit.
I licked my hand wet at pinahid yon sa entrada niya.

My mouth went down to her ass and stuck my tongue out to reach for her sweet clit.

"Hmmm! Ali... you like this? Huh?"

"Yes...Oh..Spit on my pussy Marcus. Spit on it!"

The wilder she gets the more I want her.

I did what she said and positioned my shaft against her pussy.

Dahan dahan kong pinasok ang pagkalalaki ko sa kaniya.

She arched her back and her hands balled into a fist.

I heard her gasped.

"You feel sooo good inside me." She said almost breathless.

Nawala ang kontrol ko sa sinabi niyang yon. I plunged my whole length inside her deeply and in heat.

She groaned. "Arrrgh! Ohh~"
Her mouth formed a big O and her eyes started to roll back in frenzy.

Isinigad ko ang pag-ulos sa loob niya.

Nahuhulog mula sa balikat niya ang robe at niluwa niyon ang MBI dogtag na nakasabit sa leeg niya.

For every thrust I made her dogtag swing back and forth.

I held her waist at both sides.

"M-marcus!!!"She sounded like begging and sobbing I couldn't figure it out. "Get what you want from me. Urgh... Fuck me! Hard! Till it hurts! Ahh." She cried.

I saw the side of her cheek glistening. Kung luha man iyon ay hindi ko napagtanto agad.

I continued to thrust harder and faster until we both came.

She instantly fell on the bed. I remained kneeling with her in between my legs.

Tumingala ako habang hinahabol pa rin ang hininga ko.

My heart was pounding.

I heard a sniff.

Was she really crying?

Napapikit ako.

Inayos ko ang robe nya. I zipped it back. I lowered myself towards her and gently kissed the back of head still covered with vail.

"Aliyah...Are you...crying?" Mahina kong tanong. Sinagot iyon ng isang paghikbi.

"Iniwan mo ko." Nanatili siyang nakadapa sa ilalim ko trying to hide her tears.

Naguluhan ako.

"But...

but that's what you wanted...

You wanted me to leave."

Mahina kong tugon.

"No, you left an your own accord Marcus."

Her hands gripped the bedsheets tightly. She sniffled. At binaon niya ang mukha niya sa bedsheets.
.
.
.
"I never asked you to leave."

~cx_writes@wattpad.com