Chapter 25

***Aliyah's POV***

"Mommy...Daddy is still not here?" Savannah peaked at the door. Nilalamukos ng maliit niyang kamay ang mata niya habang hawak ang Mr. Rabbit niyang stuff toy.

"Come here, baby... You want to sleep with Mommy?" I tried to hide the depth of my sadness. Pinilit kong ngumiti alang alang sa kaniya.

I assisted her in climbing  on the bed.

It's the second night that Marcus didn't go home.

God knows what evil is spinning in my head.

Dahil sa mga sinabi ko noong mag away kami about Sabrina kaya hindi sya umuwi?

Is he with Sabrina?
Or is he with Francine?

Iyong dalawa lang naman ang naiisip ko.

It's been two damn nights.

"Mommy...Daddy is not calling us. He's not home for 2 nights na. Where is he?" She is sad too.

I bit my lips.

"Daddy had an emergency in the office kaya hindi sya makakauwi Baby e." I lied like a real mom who wouldn't want her child get hurt.

"Mommy he never did this before..." She looked down sadly.

"Baby...Daddy is workig so hard para may food tayo sa table. Kaya wag kang magtatampo kay Daddy please." I looked at her brown eyes.

Those are as brown as mine. Same color and hue. It mirror's the browness of a Salvatorre and not like the eyes of the Santidad's.

Maging ang buhok niya..

If my daughter is with me right now...she will have the same color as Savannah's.

Hindi ko napigilan ang pagluha. Savannah crawled to the bed and wiped my tears with her little hands.

"Mommy... why???" Bumagsak ang mga gilid ng labi niya. I saw her tears jerking.

Lalo akong napaiyak.

She cupped my cheeks with both hands.

"Mommy... tell Savie... please....please tell Savie why." She said in her small voice and then wrapped her fragile arms around my neck.

I tried to stabilize my emotions pero patuloy ang pagpatak ng luha ko.

I wish you were really my daughter...
I hugged her back.

"W-wala...Masakit lang ang ulo ni Mommy."

"M-masakit lang ulo ni Mommy." I repeated.

She moved away only to kiss my forehead.

I gave her a sad smile.

"I'll get you meds and ice Mommy." She said and immediately struggles to go down the bed on her own.

"Wag na baby. Si Mommy na bahala."

"Mommy Im a big girl. I can do this. Lagingg masakit ulo ni Daddy, Mommy. I do thia for him." She said.

I wiped my tears and watch her grab the meds at Marcus' table. Kumuha rin sya ng water at ice cubes sa miniref sa dulo ng room na to.

She struggled to take the ice cubes on its trey pero nanindigan sya na kaya nyang gawin iyon mag isa para sakin because she does that to her Daddy as well.

Napangiti ako.

She loves Marcus so much.

And she is the reason why I am havig doubts at my conclusion na walang kapasidad magmahal si Marcus.