Chapter 10

***Marcus' POV***

I woke up with my head throbbing like crazy.

"Urgh! Ang sakit ng ulo ko." Wala na si Aliyah sa tabi ko. Alam ko nagising ako kanina na nasa braso ko natutulog si Aliyah... pero hindi ko na napigil ang antok.

I stood up to check where she is.

I went to the kitchen and there she was, cooking. A smile escaped my lips.

"What are you doing?"

"Making breakfast." She smiled at mabilis bumalik sa pagluluto.

"Marunong ka pala nyan." I said and stood behind her to see what's she cooking.

Bacon.

Pumutok yung mantika kaya napa atras sya sa gulat. Her back landed on my chest. Napababa ako ng tingin sa kanya, sya naman ay napaangat ng tingin. We were so close. Pareho kaming natigilan.

For a while I felt the clock stopped. I was taken aback by her beauty...

"Ay!" Tumalsik na naman yung mantika kaya napatili sya at nabitawan ang tong. Yon ang nagpabalik sakin sa realidad.

"Aray. B-bakit andyan ka sa likod ko!?" Sisi nya ulit sakin. Natawa naman ako. Parang kagabi lang kala mo di ako iniiyakan a.

"Ako na nga magluluto!" Sabi ko saka kumuha ng bagong tong.

She sat down and watch me.

I found it pleasurable to have someone to cook for and to watch me cook.

Mahilig kasi kumain sa labas si Francine and she was never a simple girl. Lahat extravagant sa kanya. We eat lunch on hotes and expensive restaus. Ayaw niya ng pinagluluto ko sya.

Sunod kong sinalang ang omelet at chicken wings.

"Wow marunong kang magluto kahit na bilyonaryo ka..." She said as she watched me in awe.

I arrogantly smiled at her saka naman sya nagrolyo ng mata sakin. I laughed.

We started eating together.

"Aliyah... ihahatid na kita sa bahay niyo." I gently said.

Nag alangan pa ko na yayain syang umuwi pero hindi naman na sya nag reklamo tinitigan niya lang ako.

"Should we...go home?" Tanong ko ulit.

She put her spoon down and looked at me.

"Okay..." Maamo niyang sabi.

I smiled and reached to pat her head.

I shouldn't be seeing her as a woman. She's a friend's daughter for goodness' sake. I should stop.

[AT PRESENT TIME]

***MARCUS' POV***

I overheared her and the guy she called Luke or Lucas or whatever that judas' name.

I tell you, I am so pissed to see her running towards him and wrapping her arms around his neck like that.

What the fuck was that?

It looked like some damn fairytale scene!

I clenched my teeth.

IS THAT HER BOYFRIEND!!!???

Gusto kong magwala sa galit.

MAY NANGYARI SAMIN!!!

ALIYAH WAS SO TIGHT LIKE SHE HAS NEVER BEEN TOUCHED BEFORE!!!

That dork must be an extrasmall!

Halos umusok na ang ilong ko sa galit.

I waited for the troop to go.
Matapos akong interviewhin ng Director nila ay umalis na rin sila agad, except for Aliyah of course.

"Let's have a talk." Seryoso kong sambit sa kaniya. Pumunta kami sa dulong hallway malapit sa fire exit dahil don walang tao.

"Who was that?" Untag ko. Hindi ko na naitago ang inis sa boses ko.

"Huh? Si Direk. Si Darwin taga medicolegal. Si Clyde at Luke mga higher ups ko." She shrugged her shoulders.

"Higher up? Hugging like that???When I was just the COO, I never hugged my dad's CEO like that for fuck's sake." Naibulalas ko.

Her jaw dropped to what I said.

"What the hell... He is a colleague who also happened to be ao friend!"

"Co-what? You were so damn cheesy the only thing missing was the fucking unicorn and fairies." Gigil na ang tono ko.

"Punyeta. Dito nga tayo putangina baka nadidinig tayo sa ibang kwarto." She angrily said as she lead the both of us in the fire exit.

Hindi naman kami nagsisigawan pero madiin ang palitan namin ng mga salita.

Pumasok kami sa fire exit.

Pumamewang sya agad at bakas ang inis sa mga tingin nya.

"My closeness with him has nothing to do with you. He is a friend for a damn good reason so stop whining like some jealous bitch, Marcus Santidad."

Pabulog ang palitan namin ng mga kataga hanggang hindi ko na napigilan ang malakas kong pagtanggi sa akusasyon nya.

"I'm NOT jealous! Ayoko lang na isipin ni Sav na may ibang lalaki ang Mommy niya!"

"E ang daddy ba niya wala?"

"What? Don't throw that shit on me. You know I am a completely monogomous man!"

"Monogomous, your ass!" She spat back at me.

Aalis na sana sya nang hiklatin ko ang siko niya. It made her spun around.

"We're not finished yet!" I said in a hostile manner.

Tinulak niya ko sabay hatak ng braso nya sakin.

Lalong umakyat ang dugo ko sa ulo sa ginawa niyang yon.

Hindi ko napigilan ang sarili ko. I scooped my arm around her waist and harshly crashed my lips to hers. She tried to push me away but my hunger for her were stronger.

I hate him for touching her.

Hinigpitan ko pa ang pagkakahawak sa kaniya, not letting air pass through between us. I felt her winced.

She opened her mouth to gasped and I took it as a chance to dip my tounge inside.

Have you ever ached for someone so bad?

I have loved her and longed for her for many years... at kahit nasa harapan ko sya, minsan pakiramdam ko hindi sapat iyon para sakin...

She is always there yet she feels so far away.

She started answering my kiss...but it felt like this is just going to be another fun time for her.

I felt a twitch in my chest.

I am aching again for real.

I am emotionally invested on someone who doesn't even feel an ounce for me anymore.

My hands crawled up to her breasts and I nuzzled on heer neck.

"Do you want this?" I asked with caution.

"You make me do." She murmured and it was like a spark that removed all my inhibitions away.

I kissed her torridly...longly...like there will be no tommorow. Isinandal ko sya sa pinto ng fire exit and I immediately found her Pants' button. Ibinaba ko iyon atsaka lumuhod sa harapan niya.
Isinampay ko ang isa niyabg binti sa balikat ko.

My tongue found her clit...

God, her natural taste is so good I miss her taste. I want her so bad every single day.

I could already feel her breathing getting hoarse. I freed my hard manhood and stood up.

We should make this quick.

I inched my hard shaft inside her. She flinched. God she is still so tight.

I kissed her as I started thrusting. Her cheeks were blushing and I could already feel her tensing up.

"Oh. Shit." She stiffled a gasp. Binilisan ko ng binilisan. She was near as well I know by the way she thrust her hips.

"Ahhh-" She covered her mouth as we both came.

Hhiningal kong hinugot ang sarili ko sa kanya. I fixed her first then I fixed myself.

Ipinatong ko ang mga braso ko sa pinto, caging her in between. Pareho pa kaming humahangos.

I looked at her eyes,trying to measure her emotions but she only gave me the same measuring look.

Fuck Aliyah.

"YES. I WAS JEALOUS." I admitted without breaking stare.

~cxsparks