Chapter 2

CHAPTER 2

❌RATED R❌
WILD BEDSCENE AHEAD
PROCEED WITH CAUTION

--------

"I look so what?" I smiled playfully.

I removed the holster and threw it on the floor. I raised that leg and slowly, seductively, removed the black stockings while looking at how his eyes feast on my legs.

Sinundan nya ng tingin ang pagtanggal ko ng stockings.

It was a hot, needy, sexy stare and it made want him in my bed even more.

To my disappointment, he looked away to control himself.

But I knew I won the game, already.

"Are you just gonna stand there? Huh? Let's celebrate our agreement." I whisphered seductively. "Come and...

Sin with this nun, Marcus."

He exhaled. Pilit iniiwasang tignan ako.

"Hmmm. Marcus, I think I need to release this...

And I need your help." Halinghing ko.

Binalik niya ang tingin sa akin. Nang magtama ang mga mata namin, I knew what would happen next.

He walked towards me as he remove his tie and then his coat.

Pagkasampang pagkasampa niya sa kama, his lips met mine. Oh god, he kissed like he's so thirsty and I was his water.

I answered that kiss passionately. Hungrier for him every second. I felt heat creeping on my body.

He cut the kiss to remove the silver cross hanging on my neck and put it on top of the side table.

He glided his hand to my thigh towards my crotch. He played with me inside my skirt.

"Oh.. Good lord." I sighed.
He started kissing me in the jaw, to ear, to my neck.

"Fuck Ali... You're so wet... and hot. I want to bring you to heaven" Marcus whispered and kissed my neck again. He nipped and bit it. Tinaas ko ang ulo ko to give him more access to it. I was moaning under him. He continued to palm me. And I am so wet. I swear I want his cock inside me so damn much.

"Oh, I'm so damned, Marcus..."

"Yes, sister?" Inagat niya ang pilyo niyang tingin. Oh yeah, I forgot am wearing a nun's suit. "What does this holy creature want from me?"

I laughed and bit my lips.

"Hmmm. Galingan mo, please. Galingan mo, gusto ko ng langit." I whispered with a huge grin, gliding my hand on his chest down to his hard member.

Langong lango na ko sa pagka gusto sa kaniya and oh my, that hard dick of him...

I want it to cum for me.

In my pussy...

And in my mouth.

"Urgh." He groaned.

"Oh yes, heavens, yes.. we will go there... while playing with this fire." He said with a hoarse voice

He kissed and played on my breast kahit na naka suot pa ang damit ko.

I became more eager with his playful hands.

"Marcus! Bilisan mo na! I'm so wanton." I was impatient.

I slipped my hand on my panties and licked the fluid on my finger.

Marcus doesn't seem to hear me, but I saw how he liked what I did.