Special Chapter

⚠SPG⚠

Special Chapter

***Marcus' POV***

We shut are eyes as we deepen our kiss.
Our tongues were against each other as our tears flow.

Her soft warm kisses...I felt them again, finally.

I could taste the alcohol in her mouth but it did not kill the sweetness I taste everytime I kiss her soft lips.

Her arm slowly snaked its way to my back and her other hand caressed my nape. I did the same. She stiffled a soft moan as she cut the kiss.

I wiped the tear marks on her beautiful face.

Hinulog ko ang pagkakasabit ng robe sa balikat niya, she let it fall on the floor.

I lowered my lips to her jaw down to her neck and to her beautiful shoulders then to her collarbone, leaving deep marks everywhere my lips touch her body.

She grabbed the hem of my shirt and raised it on top of my head to take it off. Lumantad sa kanya ang katawan ko.

She lowered her head and took her time as she shower my torso with kisses. Pababa hanggang sa lumuhod na sya.

She took off my pants and kissed my knees, my thigh and the tip of my shaft. Panandalian akong napasinghap.

Dahan dahan syang tumayo while tracing my body with kisses until she finally met my lips again.

I took off everything she is wearing atsaka pinasadahann ng tingin ang katawan niya.

She is a goddess. I scooped her by the waist at dahan-dahaan syang binitbit sa kama.

As soon as I settled her there, she reached for my lips again. Her hands roamed my body until it found its way to my hard shaft.

Pinatong ko ang noo ko sa balikat niya as she cage my maleness on her hand. I groaned in the sensation of her touch.

"Ah...Aliyah." I hand dug on her waist.

"Baby..." She called me. I have been longing for her to call me in endearments we used to use.

"Hmmm...Love.." I called her back and kissed her again as if we were from 6 years ago.

Our hands roaming our bodies, touching every inch of our skin..

We are taking our time as we express our love and passion...slowly and gently like there is no end for it.

I cupped her face and rested my forehead to hers as I position myself on her entrance.

Hawak niya ko sa magkabilang braso. Our eyes are on each other.

I could she the light reflecting on those chestnut brown eyes and it gave her eyes an artificial shine.

Wala na ang mga kinang ng mga mata niya noon. Those eyes were always happy. Shing whenever she meets my eyes...

Kung wala na ko, I hope she will find a reason again to be happy.

I slowly pushed myself in. She winced a bit. Dinahan dahan ko ang pagpasok. Mahina ang mga ungol niya.

A tear fell on her eyes. Pinahid ko iyon.

I was fully inside her, I could feel her warmth. She was like tailor-made for me. Oh god there is nothing in this world I would ask for if maibabalik ko ang dati naming saya at buhay.

Her mouth formed an O when I started thrusting. I grabbed it as an opportunity to kiss her torridly. She tried to answer but there would be times she'd cut the kiss to let out her moans.

"Oh baby...urgh." She moaned. Our foreheads are still togeter and our eyes filled with tears are locked to each other.

"Say that again...please." I asked.

"Hmmm. B-baby... I love you..."

The tears that's filling my eyes were no longer of sadness but of bliss.

Alam ko lasing lang siya...

She just thought we are in the past...

Although we are not.

I cupped her face and thrusted more. Papalapit na kami pareho, I could feel her muscles tensing up. Bumaon ang ngipin noya sa balikat ko.

"Urgh..." Her moan was small.

"Love...I'm comming..."

"Urgh...Babe ahhhh..." Lumiyad sya and she came. A few more thrusts ay ako naman.

I spilled it inside her.

After that lovemaking, my weight partially fell on her.

Our naked bodies are still intertwined.

I could feel her soft warm skin on my bidy and it was addicting that I don't want to let go.

Tinignan ko sya sa mga mata.. and kissed her forehead.

Then her nose.

Her cheeks

And then I claimed her lips again.

"I love you Aliyah...at isa na lang ang pangarap ko...

Ang maging Santidad ka."
My tears fell.

She smiled at me and cupped my face.

"Huwag mo kong iiwan. Ipaglaban mo ko kay Dad...Promise me..." She said under her breath and smiled weakly.

The pain of nostalgia hit me so damn hard.

6 years ago....

Sinabi nya sakin na natatakot sya...

And I assured her I will protect her...

But I  failed on that promise. Sunod sunod ang naging pagpatak ng mga luha ko.

"I'm so sorry...I'm so sorry."  I cried. "I am so sorry..."

"Hushhh. Baby...You'll fight for me...I know. For our baby...Manag Tere said you won't come back..." She said softly. "Hindi ko kaya to ng mag isa....Magagalit si Dad..I'm scared. Don't leave me... Don't leave us." Sabay ng nga mahihinang daing na yon ay ang unit unting pagbagsak ng mga talukap ng mata niya.

I froze for a while trying to comprehend what she said.

All of that was from 6 years ago..

That is how scared she is.

I reached for her cheeks to dry her tears atsaka ko sya hinalikan sa noo.

I scooped her and let her sleep in my arms.

Mahal na mahal ko siya...

Mahal na mahal.