Chapter 6

Little Red Riding Hood

So ever since then me and Morrison hangout together at the house. We do a lot of stuff together. One day I taught him how to cook. I taught him how to make my favorite honey cake recipe. We do some games too like tag.

One day we were playing tag and Morrison was it. He caught up with me,but instead of tagging me like normal, he put his arms around me and swing me around. He was laughing and I was laughing along with him. I turn to face him. Again I feel the strange,wonderful,and exciting feeling. We were staring at each other when we realize what we were doing. We both looked away blushing. I love spending time with Morrison.

Wolf

Weeks later it so obvious that we are friends,we had fun playing games,cooking,and we talk endlessly to each other. One day I had decided to tell her that I am a werewolf, I mean I trust her enough to keep my secret.

Later on that week I decided that afternoon I would tell.

I was trying to figure how to say it when Red Hood said, "Um Morrison?" "Yeah," I said. "Remember when I told you I won't tell you my name,but I would tell you what people call me?" she said. "Yeah." "Well, I had decided to tell you my real name," she continue. "Okay go on," I said. I can't believe it. She's going to tell me her real name!

"My real name is...Rosabella,"she said. I smiled. Her name means rose. "Rosabella,what a beautiful name," I said. She smiled then blushed. She looks cute when she blushes.

Then I remember what I want to confess. "Oh, Rosabella, I have something to confess too," I said. "What is it?" she asked. "Well, it's about who I really am and what is my life, but I really trust you enough to tell,because it's bigger than your name," I said. "Okay, I trust you," she reply.

I took a deep breath. "Rosabella, I'm not really human. I am a werewolf,"I said.

Silence.

Rosabella looked confused. "Don't you mean wolf demon?" she asked. I frown at her. "Wolf demons don't exist. That's just a myth. Whereas werewolves they do exist and I'm on of them," I said. Rosabella's eyes widen. Then she said, "Would you care to explain your back story."

I sighed. I explain about the werefolk life including the power hunting thing. "But if you are the chief of the clan, you have double the power," I said. "So who are you in the clan? You know what job you have," she said.

I took a deep breath. "I am the next heir to the clan," I said. Rosabella realize what this means. "But that means you're-" I nodded. "I am the prince of the werefolk,"I said. "Are you happy being the prince?" she asked. "No,because my father is forcing me to follow his footsteps. My father wants me to be thirsty for blood and be powerful,but I don't want to. I want to help others and bring peace like my mother once did," I explain.

Rosabella was smiling at me. I know there's no way a human wants to be friends with a werewolf let alone a prince one. "Now that you know who I am I bet you will run away screaming for help," I said sadly. Rosabella looked surprise. "What? No! I don't care that you're a werewolf." I was about to interrupt, but she beat me to it. "I only care about who you are. I can give you three reasons. One you speak the truth that you wanted to bring peace and help others. Two you are kind to me and the only one I know who is not bringing up my wedding. And three from what you say you are nothing like your father,"she explained. I smiled."Thanks."

Little Red Riding Hood

I can't believe it! Morrison is a werewolf and not only just a werewolf,but a prince of the werefolk. I feel like I'm in a fairytale.

I got to learn more about werewolves. I am really thankful that Morrison hates to kill the innocent or else I would be dead.

Then Morrison looked out the window. Then he look back at me. "It's almost sunset almost time for me to transform into my half," he said. Then sunset came.

Morrison's transformation is nothing like I've ever seen. His ears went into his head like they were melting and wolf ears poke out of his hair. His canines became fangs. His nails became long enough it becomes claws. And last but not least his wolf tail came out of his pants.

He look me in the eye. His eyes are filled with worried. "Are you still sure you're okay with this?" he asked. I smile at him. "Of course," I said. I hesitant,but I put my hand on his cheek. He lean onto my hand and put his hand over mine. He is different than anyone I met.

"Thank you Rosabella," he said. "Your welcome Morrison," I whisper. He embrace me and I hugged him back.

We let go. "You know I still can't believe you will still be friends with me, even though I am a werewolf," he said. "Well like I said what matters most is who you are," I said.

Then Morrison yelp and hunch down. I looked out the window and realized it is night.

Fur sprout out all over his body.His clothes are ripping.His face is changing ,so he has a snout.

When his transformation is complete I wonder if he was alright. "Morrison?"I asked. Then Morrison lifted his head up in the air and howled. I looked at him astonish. Just an hour ago he was human and now he's a wolf.

Wolf

I can't believe it! Rosabella is okay with me being a werewolf! She's different than anyone I've ever met.

"You know now that I'm looking at you now, you look different than the werewolf I've met years ago," she said.

I frowned.What does she mean? No one ever survived a werewolf. "What do you mean?" I asked.

"Well, years ago when I was seven years old my mother want me to sent food and drink to my grandmother. Along the path I met a wolf. I thought he was a human under a spell. He told me to go on a path that I didn't know it was the long way. When I got there well let's just say I realize it's not my grandmother it's the wolf. He ate me. But our friend the hunter saved me and my grandmother's lives, by cutting open his stomach and let us out," she explained.

My eyes wide. No,it can't be. She continued.

"We plan to put rocks in his stomach,sew it up,and toss him in the river, so he can drown, but when were gathering the rocks I accidentally woke him up. He escaped,so yeah that's the story," she finished.

I was shock. Rosabella is the little girl my father wants revenge! "Rosabella, you are in grave danger," I said. She looked at me puzzled. "What do you mean?" she asked. "That werewolf in your story is my father,Alfred and he wanted revenge," I said. Rosabella had fear in her eyes. "But why?"

"Because he thinks you are the cause of his scar and failure," I explained. "That means," she said. "I nodded. "He's looking for you," I said.

We both heard a howl. We looked out the window. "Just stay with me and everything will be alright," I said. "Thanks Morrison,"she said.

"Well,it's getting late I guess we should go home,"said Rosabella. "Yeah,"I said.

She open the door. "Good night Morrison,"she said. "Good night Rosabella,"I said. She went out the door and went home.

I hope she will be careful. I will do anything in my power to protect her from my father.