Chapter 17

Little Red Riding Hood

As we walk up to the village, we saw the townspeople crowded together at the gate including my mother and father.

As soon as my mother saw me she cried, "Rosabella!" and she ran up to me and hugged me. "I am so Happy that you are still alive!"

I hugged her back. When she let me go she said to me, "Where was that wolf demon that tried to get you?"

"He's dead mother, we finish him off,"I said.

My mother sighed. "Oh, that's a relief. Rosabella, why did you say I don't at your wedding?"

"Mother, I don't love Christopher, I love Morrison,"I said.

"Morrison?"she asked.

"He's not here now because he went to bring his clan here,"I said.

"Clan?" my mother asked.

"I will explain later,"I said and I looked at Christopher.

"It's true Mrs.Hawkins I should've respected Rosabella's feelings in the first place. Don't worry I'll get over it. All I want is to make her happy,"he said.

"But we need to repay your family. I am so grateful that your father saved my mother and my daughter. I want to thank your family with all my heart,"she said.

"Mother, it's nice that we invite them to dinner every night and bake cookies for them once every week,but having me married to Christopher is going way overboard,"I said.

"She's right. I guess you're so focus in repaying us that you completely forgotten about your daughter's happiness. What you did for us was enough all we want is your kindness and respect that's all,"he said.

My mother looked sadly down.Then she looked up at me. "Oh,Rosabella, I'm so sorry for not realizing how unhappy you are will you forgive me?"

"I forgive you,"I said. Then we hugged.

When I released her I said to her,"Mother, there is something you need to know you know the demon wolves?"

"Yes, thank heavens we have men patrolling at night,"she said.

"Actually, Mother, those aren't wolf demons, they're werewolves,"I said.

"But I thought they don't exist,"she said.

"But well-"

"We have arrived everyone!"

I turn to see Morrison and the rest of his clan coming to the gate. Yes, he's here!

Wolf

When we came to the gate Rosabella said, "They are werewolves."

Her mother looked at us also the townspeople and they all looked confused.

"But they are humans,"her mother said.

"During the day they are humans,during dusk and dawn they are halflings which means they look human except they have wolf ears,fangs,tail,and claws, and finally at night they become wolves,"Rosabella explained.

"But what about the one that attacked you,"her mother said.

"He was the chief, whoever is the chief can transform whatever form they want throughout the entire day.For the citizens they can only transform whatever they want underneath the full moon.The one we were able to defeat was the chief Morrison's father he only cared about is power. So, we know we must kill him because if we let him live he will cause fear and death. But Morrison is nothing like him all he wants is peace and joy throughout the land," Rosabella explained.